Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
:rolleyes: You can find this in game, try to look at
View attachment 400805
Oh lol i just miss it in the tutorial! I just do not understand way, but at the start the space bar do not work for me. But after i close and re open the game, now it work! Thank you!

Anyway i was right! And i am really happy about it! Continue to play the game, and i am 100% sure that Motkeyz have change the plot. Or better to say small changes here and there in the text. Now after Scut try to blackmail Heather (hope write well). Bacon's mother the thing go different. She now do not like it! And also the next day in the phone call with Julia (MC's mother) she say different thing! Now saving her really makes the difference! I mean she now do not look like a whore!
In the old version, after you save her, on the phone with Juli, she say something like, Scut try to blackmail me and try to force me to do a BJ and i almost like it. Now istead is all different! She say she hate Scut, she say that she do not want to do it. And thanks to her son and MC she was saved. Finally that little change I wanted since the game came out.
I ask it every time. And finally Motkeyz change it! Cant wait to see how the plot go in this update! I really hate to have less time to play game in this days. Also i see other change, other animate thing in this new version. Also the map is change too!
Anyway again. Thank you to let us play you new update!

fighter008

Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys. Im unable to play the game as the unity player cant adjust the screen resolution. Any way to solve it. Thank you in advance :)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes