rocksexy

Oct 12, 2017
I am stuck with this scene , plz help me to what to do next ?

" I should go look for some clues, derick dropped something at home by accident "

Reactions: Cocozhu

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for your help but sadly after right click on timestamps.exe and run with locale emulator but the game didn't start. Which location and timezone setting should i use? my country?
If you had problems with seeing the saves you made yourself in 1.0, then you can try to use the locale emulator as US, that should do it. You can check the link to the post of someone that did this and it worked for them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for your help but sadly after right click on timestamps.exe and run with locale emulator but the game didn't start. Which location and timezone setting should i use? my country?
As it looks like the emulator works only with 32bit version of Timestamps.
Please make them quit smoking. It's ugly.
Please stop trolling. It makes you look stupid.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
game not save help me
You mean you save but the save isn't there when you try to load. Correct?

This might be because you are from an Asian country with a different date system.

Try this Emulator as mention in this post:
Unfortunately it was too late in the update process to finally get to testing for the save/load issue some people are having (Where they save, and can't see the save files). This is usually the problem from Thai players and potentially other countries too, due to different time format. There is a workaround to use the 32bit timestamps client and use for example to run the game. (The irony that the file timestamps format in windows are causing problems...) (You can also see some details here: https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-v1-0-pe-motkeyz.5949/post-2398830 )

ball2811

Nov 5, 2017
If you had problems with seeing the saves you made yourself in 1.0, then you can try to use the locale emulator as US, that should do it. You can check the link to the post of someone that did this and it worked for them.
I did exactly the same setting with someone post but the game still not run and yes i use 32 bit version. I think i have to wait for next update. Thanks anyway, it is good game

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did exactly the same setting with someone post but the game still not run and yes i use 32 bit version. I think i have to wait for next update. Thanks anyway, it is good game
Can you pls check if your saves are stored in C:/Users/[YOUR USER NAME]/%AppData%/local?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, i got to day 9 and nothing triggers in the morning. Went to both bathrooms and the kitchen (and then every room in the house). Any ideas? Did a search by 'day 9' through this thread but found nothing useful.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey, i got to day 9 and nothing triggers in the morning. Went to both bathrooms and the kitchen (and then every room in the house). Any ideas? Did a search by 'day 9' through this thread but found nothing useful.
What does the task say?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes