Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, i got to day 9 and nothing triggers in the morning. Went to both bathrooms and the kitchen (and then every room in the house). Any ideas? Did a search by 'day 9' through this thread but found nothing useful.
did u ignore the noises when the mc went to sleep

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Going into the shower doesn't trigger anything?
Yeah i said that before. I went to the shower, nothing happened, clicked on everything in the room, nothing changed, went to the other bathroom, tried everything there as well, then went through all the house, still the same.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah i said that before. I went to the shower, nothing happened, clicked on everything in the room, nothing changed, went to the other bathroom, tried everything there as well, then went through all the house, still the same.
Yeah I see.. you are affected by the Day9Night bug as mentioned by Killer94

did u ignore the noises when the mc went to sleep
Click on MC's night drawer and choose "Last Choice" this will bring you back to the night scene. This time choose to peek.

Edit:
Yeah, i did. Why? Are those scenes mandatory?
No of course not .. the bug has been patched but the patcher isn't available on F95.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, i am not peeking on that, not interested, i guess i'll check it out again next version. Thanks for the help.

NeoFitz

Jun 5, 2017
I did exactly the same setting with someone post but the game still not run and yes i use 32 bit version. I think i have to wait for next update. Thanks anyway, it is good game
Wait the game did not run at all?
What if you doesn't use locale emulator, will it run?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need your help!
I had a little problem with me pc and i change me HDD (windows 7) with an SSD (windows 10).
So with the new SSD i instal windows 10 Home. I also play other game like Freeloader Family, Max's life Ch.3 [v0.27], Where The Heart Is [Ep.14] [CheekyGimp].

But with this i have some problem.
The game start well, without problem, i see the logo, i see the star menu animated. But when i go on new game... the problem happen.
The game ask me about "choice a name" and after i see only White screen.
Can someone help me please?
Thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys i need your help!
I had a little problem with me pc and i change me HDD (windows 7) with an SSD (windows 10).
So with the new SSD i instal windows 10 Home. I also play other game like Freeloader Family, Max's life Ch.3 [v0.27], Where The Heart Is [Ep.14] [CheekyGimp].

But with this i have some problem.
The game start well, without problem, but when i go on new game... the problem happen.
The game ask me about "choice a name" and after i see only White screen.
Can someone help me please?
Thank you
Explained on OP.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone tell me if there is a way to advance text with space bar or with enter? The only way is only with the mouse?
Also i play in full screen, there is some way to pass to the game to the pdf file to see the walkthrough?

I mean every time i need to look the pdf walk, i need to go to option, click on windower and go to the pdf to read the walk.
There is no way to stay in full screen and just hit a key on the keyboard?
In other game i click the key next to ctrl and the game is reduced to an icon. Or i click ctrl+f if i am not mistaken and the game go to full screen to windower. But here i need to go always to option and change the full screen to windower.
Some advice?

Also just now after restart i... perhaps i had forgotten it, or maybe with the version 1.0 the developer change some text.
But i read something like: "After mom lost old sister Helen"? So o i forgot it, or motkeyz add it now. So... do we expect to see Helen back? I mean.... with the time travler perhaps we can save also her?
Anyway i need to upgrade me pc :( the ssd alone can't do much more than that. Yes now the game go much faster, but... an old PC of the 2009 is really to old. And windows 10 give me to many problem with some hardwere.
Sorry with this little ot. Perhaps i need to open a new thread and ask there from some help.
Thank you

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes