Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
anyone has a save with everything unlocked for this version?
First rule for every Forum : Remember always to read back last 1-2 pages of a thread ; probably you will find all answers to all your questions .
But people are just ... Lazy ..... :(

This is a revamped edition and like you can see in the Opening post saves from the previous version 0.5.3 don't work.
Here the link from the actual Chapter 1 saves made day by day made by the user Qleaf :
https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-v1-0-pe-motkeyz.5949/page-425#post-1445928

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
There is no way to transfer the saves to the new update is there?
Do I have to repeat all that from the begnning until they find a way?
I rather wait for the next version.
You are correct that there is no way to transfer saves to the new version. HOWEVER, the NEW additions that are spread thru this are AWESOME, and playing from the start is IPORTANT and NOT a waste. Between the additions and the new material at the end I would estimate we got 2 regular updates and probably a bit more, so taking the time to start over is worth it (in my opinion).

If you wish to wait for the start of chapter 2 then that is your choice, but you will only miss or delay the replay (and the new stuff is somewhat important and FUN).

Just a thought

juliant7

Sep 15, 2019
Stuck in day 3. After the scene with Gaz at the park, I am not able to meet bacon. Bacon's house is empty. Hint says find the clues. But where is the clue? Need some help. Thanks!

Reactions: MAJPGM43

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
i think some people read the change log/dev notes, well at least i do... :)

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This has been ot today Sherlock.
Oh dear, you really are silly little boy aren't you. You don't think I wouldn't remember you do you, we have crossed paths before on another game I work on, but you went under a different persona there, but I will leave that until the end.
The realease today was a patched version of the original release, as we had some bugs and typo's that needed correcting and it has been released here but not by us, how do I know this that might be due to the fact I work on this game as well, so you see I kind of know when the game is released.
Here is what you wrote about the release last week

Autopsy really?
Cyborgs really?
If you are going to take that path does that mean all cyborgs will have to be eliminated?
Thats just great now we dont know whose a cyborg and whose not.
This went from a greatt story to a ridiculous one.
At least no real humans were harmed so far in the making o this story?
I dread to find out how much more ridiculous this story gets.
I finally finished it and hope the next version is not too ridiculous/
MC should stand for moron capacity cause thats what the mc kept doing.
He was too much sometimes and was getting worse.
Lets hope that the next version takes it easy with mc level.
When is the next version?
Clearly you didn't think a story about Time Travel couldn't involve things from the future, obviously in your world the Terminator films never existed. Again that really doesn't matter either as you see you were right about one thing the Sherlock bit.
I recognise the short choppy sentences, the answers in emoji's that you just haven't got right yet, trying to help people (while this isn't a bad thing) but the info given is totally wrong. I know who you are
Your last persona, had many posts deleted, because you wrote in Caps and wouldn't take the advice of others to stop doing it and they were deleted, that guy also stopped posting on here on the 8th August 2019 and you joined on the 10th August 2019 posting in the same style as he did and doing the same things he did, there really can't be two of you unless you have a twin
How are you BOSOBS
I've really missed you, don't bother with the facepalm or denying it, just like me you have a style and yours stands out a mile, there is a possibility I am wrong, but I really doubt it.
When you create a new account this time, maybe don't try to contradict others who know what they are talking about, join in the coversation rather than try to disrupt it, as you think you are the smartest person in the room which you clearly aren't, learn about the game then you can help people, when they become stuck or can't get it to work properly you can then help with informative information rather than your inane ramblings
Last but not least remember you are on an Adult forum, there are people here a lot smarter than you, there's a lot here smarter than me as well but when you make posts that are ridiculous be prepared to be pulled up on them
I missed you mate :D

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Where do I put the patch for the update that just came out? Not the language one
place the patcher next to game.exe; run the patcher and browse to the games folder (where game.exe is); apply the patch. After that check your right button corner for PE P1.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes