Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
aldan
This is primarily an English-speaking forum and very few people here actually understand Russian.
Please accompany your posts with an English translation. Use a machine translator if you have to.

SrZurdo
It's easy enough. Extract the patch from the zip anywhere you like (I prefer to put the file into the game folder for easiness' sake) and then run the patcher.
Once the window opens browse to where the game data is located (on mine, it's F:\Games\Other\Timestamps) and Okay that.
Now click start and wait for the patching to be finished.

N.B. Make sure you download the correct version for your Operating System; the x32 patcher will not work for 64 bit systems and vice-versa.

Last edited:

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
FYI, the Mac version of 1.0 PE P1 doesn't work, something along the line of this app can't open (I'm posting this from Windows bootcamp at moment so I don't have the error up).

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Runs perfectly for me.
Hmm...which repository did you used? I downloaded mine from NoPY.

Update: Figured it out. OK, if anyone can't get the game to run on Mac. It's because the application doesn't have execution permission. To fix, open terminal and type:
'sudo chmod +x Timestamps 1.0 PE P1\Contents\MacOS\Timestamps Unconditional Love'

Last edited:

Rodgor14

Feb 5, 2018
В описании игры указан:
Язык : английский, русский, итальянский, польский.
Но при запуске игры только английский, где взять патчи на другие языки

In the description of the game specified:
Languages: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
When you start the game only English, where to get patches in other languages

Last edited:
Reactions: JagHond

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Replayed the whole game after almost a year, I think (since my old save won't work anyway). Still great and still very mysterious.

Posted this on their discord, on the theory part.

So, we have five main plots of this game:

1- The superficial one, where a guy lusts after his mother;
2- There is the one which is as important as this one, which is the time-travel stuff;
3- There's something between the lines, which can be or cannot be related with the time-travel stuff, which is mistery between the... cyborgs? flesh-designed robots?;
4- There's a agency that wants to take some kind of care over the MC's... blood? body substance? Even kill him with a lethal injection? Hard to say;
5- There's the mistery over the copycats, which can be either related with the 2nd, 3rd or 4th points.

Hard to say that, but we don't know what kind of disturbance Bacon did with the time to create all the stuff that's happening now, probably he was looking for his father or something like that... also it's not explicit how, or even what kind of relation OMJ has with him... If I could say something, probably that would mean that OMJ is some kind of old Bacon from an stupidly distant future

If my writter's mind would say something, there's already an answer for that we're not able to see behind all that... maybe the answer isn't in the past or in the future, but in the present...

Maybe Molly knows something about the Governor that we didn't payed attention on that, explaining how haughty she is when the subject is Maureen.

Maybe that doesn't explain why, even having a time-machine, the main character was able only to travel once.

I wonder what kind of influence the time travel will have with Veronika, since she doesn't have the catalyst that fixes her with the present reality.

Well, maybe after the next update we'll see how the MC will react when he recover his sister.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Played this for either the first time or the first time in a long time and I don't remember it before. Either way, its a pretty nice game. Kinda a shame you are forced to try to "save" Gaz. Really would have been more happy to just fuck her and protect her as per pimp.

wo

Aug 6, 2017
game still not work with those new patch u shud bild one more if that doesn't work bild two
there is never enough patches

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
i just wish the ladies were not easy to get if u know what i mean...just isn't my preference that the milfs get onto their knees so quickly in the story...the models are top notch undoubtedly...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Where the hell i put my old saves ,I dont want start everything from the begining
You are correct that there is no way to transfer saves to the new version. HOWEVER, the NEW additions that are spread thru this are AWESOME, and playing from the start is IPORTANT and NOT a waste. Between the additions and the new material at the end I would estimate we got 2 regular updates and probably a bit more, so taking the time to start over is worth it (in my opinion).
no android port?
Nope, never been one, none planned and as many tech wise guys before mentioned here, with unity games it is mostly the case.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

CigsNBooze

Jun 8, 2019
so i dont have to redownload wish just the patch correct? because im looking at the updated walkthrough and some stuff isnt inline with it

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes