cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please tone down with the seizure-inducing unnecessary visual that play when launching the game.
Press ESC during intro animation this skip them an brings you to the main menu.
How to fix Failed to load il2cpp
Make sure you have all latest Windows updates installed including Windows .NET Framework.
i was able to play previous versions
Between last update and current update Unity software was updated too.
game still not work with those new patch u shud bild one more if that doesn't work bild two
there is never enough patches
Elaborate what explicit doesn't work for you? If you suffer from the save / load issue it means you are from an Asian country with a different date format. Use this for now:
Unfortunately it was too late in the update process to finally get to testing for the save/load issue some people are having (Where they save, and can't see the save files). This is usually the problem from Thai players and potentially other countries too, due to different time format. There is a workaround to use the 32bit timestamps client and use for example to run the game. (The irony that the file timestamps format in windows are causing problems...) (You can also see some details here: https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-v1-0-pe-motkeyz.5949/post-2398830 )
black/white fix doesnt work
anyone have a full save , also which folder do i put the save file in
Both of you need to read OP - everything is explained there.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
How many hours of gameplay is available in the current version? I have waited to play this game until there is enough content, so if you have played the game, can you enlighten me please.
There is a LOT of content in the game. Granted, I tend to stretch out the game as much as I can by trying different things and looking up old references, but I started Friday evening and only finished Saturday evening. (Obviously I did not play non-stop,
But I played big chunks)

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Where do i install that x64 patch to please ?
i downloaded 64 version a couple of days ago and didnt encounter any problems so should i really patch it ?
seeing timestamps in the latest update section today trew me off lol.
i restarted from the beginning to fresh my memory up . Great stuff :)

Reactions: Aesouh

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
what does the "Timestamps P1 Platinum Patch.exe" file does?
what is the difference between that file ant the "english unrated" translation?

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
what does the "Timestamps P1 Platinum Patch.exe" file does?
what is the difference between that file ant the "english unrated" translation?

The English Unrated file is for the incest aspect of the game . dont know what the exe file does and i dont know if i should install it as i downloaded the updated version a couple of days ago when the initial update came out and it runs smooth .

shinigami258

Jan 1, 2018
If someone have save before this update share it ty i dont feel it like play it again from the start (sadly old saves dont work) thank you

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
If someone have save before this update share it ty i dont feel it like play it again from the start (sadly old saves dont work) thank you
I quote one my previous post that i made for another user so lazy to not use to use the search and find easily the answers just some post before : Go there and you will find all save you need ...

First rule for every Forum : Remember always to read back last 1-2 pages of a thread ; probably you will find all answers to all your questions .
But people are just ... Lazy ..... :(

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Where do i install that x64 patch to please ?
i downloaded 64 version a couple of days ago and didnt encounter any problems so should i really patch it ?
seeing timestamps in the latest update section today trew me off lol.
i restarted from the beginning to fresh my memory up . Great stuff :)
The patch must by copied next to the game.exe file in the Timestamps 1.0 folder
Start the patch , browsing the right folder path and run it . This must be done just one time ...
If everything will work perfectly when you will lunch the game , down in the right corner of the main menu , you will find the written : Version 1.0 PEP1

For what this patch made , it's all written in the Opening Post , in the Changelog....

Reactions: **TheNebula**

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Is it just me, that I find compelling official version of Juli status as being caretaker of Nikka and player character, during school year, considering her tragic history of her lost daughter, and that having her take care of player char and Nikka was helping her with her grief.

Not sure how much of this is butchered with "incest patch", since I do not plan to use it.

On the other hand Bacon calling Heather "father friend" is just weird. There is proper name for that status: "stepmother".

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i've been holding up on this game for a while now and i'm glad i did,its fucking amazing,the animations are perfect.mom's a perfect milf but for me Nika gets 1st place (she's the perfect combo of cute and sexy).Good job dev,it truly is an awesome game from the story to the renders,keep it up!!

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Is it just me, that I find compelling official version of Juli status as being caretaker of Nikka and player character, during school year, considering her tragic history of her lost daughter, and that having her take care of player char and Nikka was helping her with her grief.

Not sure how much of this is butchered with "incest patch", since I do not plan to use it.

On the other hand Bacon calling Heather "father friend" is just weird. There is proper name for that status: "stepmother".
Why are you playing this game if you are not using incest patch ? or any other game without the patch....seriously

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

you got it backwards,this is an incest game and the story will most likely not make sense without the patch not the other way around ;)

Reactions: Alfius

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
The patch must by copied next to the game.exe file in the Timestamps 1.0 folder
Start the patch , browsing the right folder path and run it . This must be done just one time ...
If everything will work perfectly when you will lunch the game , down in the right corner of the main menu , you will find the written : Version 1.0 PEP1

For what this patch made , it's all written in the Opening Post , in the Changelog....

Thanks for your reply .

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes