GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I just started the game and I have a small question.
Do your choices effect the plot of the game?

I know that ignoring characters won't get you some scenes and that there are paths like wimp & hero that give different scenes.
But will for example accepting a bj from Gaz or peeking on Heather etc have consequences in the future or is this the kind of game where you can fuck everyone and be completely fine.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I just started the game and I have a small question.
Do your choices effect the plot of the game?

I know that ignoring characters won't get you some scenes and that there are paths like wimp & hero that give different scenes.
But will for example accepting a bj from Gaz or peeking on Heather etc have consequences in the future or is this the kind of game where you can fuck everyone and be completely fine.
You can be a hero or a wimp.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well with the update the patch is not working for me at all and without it the game makes no sense at all.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well with the update the patch is not working for me at all and without it the game makes no sense at all.
You installed the patch (now your version is PE P1) and the incest patch isn't working anymore? Did you try to click on the flag? Did you get a notification for selecting the unrated version?

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
You installed the patch (now your version is PE P1) and the incest patch isn't working anymore? Did you try to click on the flag? Did you get a notification for selecting the unrated version?
problem solved _ Just re-downloaded and installed the patch in a new virgin uncompressed game and it works a peach. No idea what the problem was before but it looks like it was on my end. Love the game! I was coming back to delete my post when I saw your reply.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
problem solved _ Just re-downloaded and installed the patch in a new virgin uncompressed game and it works a peach. No idea what the problem was before but it looks like it was on my end. Love the game! I was comign back to delete my post when I saw your reply.
Possible that you used an old incest patch. With each new updated a new incest patch is needed.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Possible that you used an old incest patch. With each new updated a new incest patch is needed.
Yea, I get all that. Think the problem is my new security suit actually _ it is much more secure but goes random sometimes. For example, it once blocked all pictures on Twitter. Oh well. Its working fine now.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Maybe not everybody will like Timestamps ( just the foolish person i think ;)) , but for sure this is the game with more references to other Adult games i've never played ... Milfy City , Depraved Awakening , City of the Broken Dreamers , A Wife and a Mother , The Deluca Family and now , Summertime Saga and Long Live the Princess ( my favorite fantasy game ), just the last new one of this revamped ediction

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Going through from the beginning helped me to notice something I missed previously.
During the hospital scene you can see that Maureen's eyes are slightly bloodshot.
Those are definitely the eyes of someone who hasn't slept well (if at all) for days.

Good job ^^

mattius77

May 16, 2017
My only complaint about the game is there is no real build up of tension to release in the first sexual encounter w Mom/Juli. And when it does happen, it's...... kinda weird?

Also, I haven't kept up with the thread and don't pay much attention to the dialogues, but is it just me or is it super obvious the old characters are time travel versions of younger characters?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is it just me, that I find compelling official version of Juli status as being caretaker of Nikka and player character, during school year, considering her tragic history of her lost daughter, and that having her take care of player char and Nikka was helping her with her grief.

Not sure how much of this is butchered with "incest patch", since I do not plan to use it.

On the other hand Bacon calling Heather "father friend" is just weird. There is proper name for that status: "stepmother".
I believe the "incest patch" was the way the game was intended by dev. And the "Official" version is the version to get around Patreon rules. That is why I always like to use an incest patch, IF that was the way the dev wanted his game.

That is precisely why you get weird names like "Father Friend". Step father would violate Patreon rules. That is why devs comes up with weird sounding relations for people living in the same house. If you live with a "Landlady", "Housemate", "Childhood friend". "Father Friend" etc. in the same house, it breaks immersion.

As long as the "Fan" incest patch is done by "Fans" wink, wink ;) , I prefer to use the patch. Unfortunately, sometimes the Dev really stops supporting the incest patch like Summertime saga and Freeloading Family and the patch becomes really messy. Then it's very hard for me to decide how to continue playing the game. It's a lose, lose, as the official story becomes so contrived that it really does not make sense anymore and the incest patch is so bad, that it also breaks the immersion.

Luckily, most incest patches are done by good "Fans" wink, wink, so it makes a ton more sence then the "Official" version.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nope. Not working. First time this happens to me.
You are telling me this link doesn't work for you? Did you try to open it with a different browser? Possible that one of you add-ons blocks the link.

Edit.. Damn it..Use this link

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes