juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Guys am i the only to notice Nika is the only family member with blue eyes color .... :unsure: :unsure:
It might not lead to anything.

I mean, we are in a genre where games keep thinking that just because you cum outside you dont get the women pregnant, so recessive genes appearing out of nowhere can happen just fine

I think the flaw is the game sending too many signals about who OMJ is

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Guys am i the only to notice Nika is the only family member with blue eyes color .... :unsure: :unsure:
great, thanks for ruining the game for everyone...
It is entirely possible for two parents who do not have blue eyes to both be carriers for blue eyes, and to have one child with blue eyes and other children without blue eyes. Remember, we each have two traits that we can pass, and the recessive one won't show.
It is the nature of recessive genes traits to sometimes remain unseen for multiple generations. Perhaps some grandparents, or even further back, had blue eyes.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I updated all my drivers and installed the patch and still can't get the game to even properly start up. although all previous versions worked. bummer.

Reactions: joe316

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Our Lists are the same!! :)

I wonder if there is other game references that we missed?
It a big fun for me to add lot of reference in my game, not only from other games, there is TONS in there if you take attention to details!

• Love
Reactions: Fantabaldu

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Like most people on here I hate Unity as the engine takes up too much of CPU and the games run like shit.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Telephone show me hint to chili/Relax somewhere in home, i cant watch tv in the morning (probably some trigger a day before)

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I always said I could make a pretty cool game myself, with good story and good art.
But then I play something like this or Milfy City and I realise...
I have a lot more to learn to pull something of this quality off.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I updated all my drivers and installed the patch and still can't get the game to even properly start up. although all previous versions worked. bummer.
Pls elaborate your problem.
bug problem in the system no picture appears
Read OP for black/white bug fix
Like most people on here I hate Unity as the engine takes up too much of CPU and the games run like shit.
It runs like "shit" because you do not maintain your system properly.

XceeD

Jul 25, 2017
Game freeze after Gaz H-Scene Day 3 wimp route when you choose to pay her 40$.

timestampbug.PNG

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Game freeze after Gaz H-Scene Day 3 wimp route when you choose to pay her 40$.

View attachment 402427
which language packages do you use? Rated, unrated or a translation?
EDIT:
Yes, I can confirm the game freeze at this point.
XceeD Use this file. I fixed the freeze for you. Copy the zip file to game_Data/Language folder. DO NOT EXTRACT THE ZIP FILE!

Last edited:
Reactions: darkholograma

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The patch must by copied next to the game.exe file in the Timestamps 1.0 folder
Start the patch , browsing the right folder path and run it . This must be done just one time ...
If everything will work perfectly when you will lunch the game , down in the right corner of the main menu , you will find the written : Version 1.0 PEP1

For what this patch made , it's all written in the Opening Post , in the Changelog....
Hi Guys,
well I've done that and the patch is not working

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes