ApolloApe

Jul 24, 2019
This is the reason why reading the OP is important ;). The save folder for Mac is mentioned there.
Thanks, but I did read them. I mean, I could have missed it but as far as I could see the Mac save location isn’t in the OP at all. Now, there is a link under “installation” to another post that is waaaayyyy outdated because it is instructions on running the .exe for PC with Wine on Mac. It mentions a save location within the virtual environment but that doesn’t translate at all to the actual Mac version posted now and how it saves. :)

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Hey Dev...

I want to apologise for discovering your game this late.
I believe you knock the ball out of the park...

Renders are super high quality, the story delivers over expectations & it's simple to follow, no grind at all.

Always thought Milfy City, JOHN & AWAM were the top dogs storywise & quality (and deserve the support),
(Didnt play Being a DIK yet, as I dont think it's in my genre preference, but I heard good things)

But you... you're on the next level

Thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks, but I did read them. I mean, I could have missed it but as far as I could see the Mac save location isn’t in the OP at all. Now, there is a link under “installation” to another post that is waaaayyyy outdated because it is instructions on running the .exe for PC with Wine on Mac. It mentions a save location within the virtual environment but that doesn’t translate at all to the actual Mac version posted now and how it saves. :)
You didn't read everything. You stopped at Mac. The save location is mentioned further down.

But indeed the instructions for Mac (link to Wine etc.) is outdated and should be removed.
1568676162800.png

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I tried to avoid gaz, I didn't offer her protection,I did do sex stuff with her through out the game.i think the choices have no important in the case of gaz,even rejecting gaz every single time the story line continues to be same.i know it isn't a bug and all,just saying what I found.

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hey Dev...

I want to apologise for discovering your game this late.
I believe you knock the ball out of the park...

Renders are super high quality, the story delivers over expectations & it's simple to follow, no grind at all.

Always thought Milfy City, JOHN & AWAM were the top dogs storywise & quality (and deserve the support),
(Didnt play Being a DIK yet, as I dont think it's in my genre preference, but I heard good things)

But you... you're on the next level

Thank you
Thanks you very much, i'm glad you like the game!

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Only thing I will say that is kinda off is Juli's hair. In the shower, it looks normal but when she comes out, it kinda looks like part of a wig was just placed on the front to look like bangs. I don't know if it's just me but it just always pops out at me. Lol. Still love the game though :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried to avoid gaz, I didn't offer her protection,I did do sex stuff with her through out the game.i think the choices have no important in the case of gaz,even rejecting gaz every single time the story line continues to be same.i know it isn't a bug and all,just saying what I found.
Well you didn't read the dialogues, because then you would know what is going on with Gaz and why you can't "reject" her.

Reactions: Freezer14

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Only thing I will say that is kinda off is Juli's hair. In the shower, it looks normal but when she comes out, it kinda looks like part of a wig was just placed on the front to look like bangs. I don't know if it's just me but it just always pops out at me. Lol. Still love the game though :)
Not a fan of the shower renders as well.. but you have to keep in mind that these renders are almost 2 years old. From back then as Mot started this game alone.

Through the game you actually can see how much Mot's artistic skills have grown. Just compare Day 1 with Day 10 and you will see a huge difference in his work. ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
as soon as it gets past the VNGINE screen and tries to go full screen, it goes black for a second and then crashes. tried disabling fullscreen optimization, but that didn't work either.
What are the specs of your system?

It does look like that your PC's config setting are "broken"...

First check Event Viewer for logs for the crash. Then try to delete the VNgine folder in AppData/locallow (not your save folder) and try to start the game again.

If this doesn't work you should try to run Windows System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files (sfc /scannow) - more here:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes, you have to start all over again, because old save do not work with 1.0
What is the P1 patcher for?
The patcher fixs a few bugs in v1.0.0. After you applied the patch the game version will change to PE v1.0.0 P1 (shown in the right bottom corner on the main menu).

Extract the patcher next to game.exe and browse to the game root folder where game.exe is stored.

Reactions: subm49

subm49

May 18, 2019
Yes, you have to start all over again, because old save do not work with 1.0

The patcher fixs a few bugs in v1.0.0. After you applied the patch the game version will change to PE v1.0.0 P1 (shown in the right bottom corner on the main menu).

Extract the patcher next to game.exe and browse to the game root folder where game.exe is stored.
OK, I can deal with starting over.
I've just run Version 1.0 and the bottom corner says "Version 1.0PeP1", and has the "Platinum Edition" graphic on the title. I'm confused...

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes