anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Well you didn't read the dialogues, because then you would know what is going on with Gaz and why you can't "reject" her.
I read the dialogues and all. I first played supporting gaz,then while playing second time I tried to take a different route just to see how things changes. I was just surprised to know that even after choosing different option nothing changes.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've just run Version 1.0 and the bottom corner says "Version 1.0PeP1", and has the "Platinum Edition" graphic on the title. I'm confused...
The versions on OP already have the patch applied (Version 1.0 PE P1). The patcher is for people you downloaded the game a week ago.
I read the dialogues and all. I first played supporting gaz,then while playing second time I tried to take a different route just to see how things changes. I was just surprised to know that even after choosing different option nothing changes.
Her dialogues change a bit if you on the Wimp or Hero path. Not much but both paths lead to protect her.

Reactions: subm49

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
UPDATED 17/09/19 -> REINSTALL

Ecco le traduzioni in italiano del gioco:
potete scegliere tra l'orginale o la versione patchata (o entrambe ;) )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENZIONE: la traduzione è stata eseguita con script automatico, potrebbero esserci errori
Buon Divertimento!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the Italian translations of the game:
you can choose between the original or the patched version (or both ;))
ATTENTION: the translation has been performed with automatic script, there could be errors
Have fun!!

UncleVT please can you add this in the Op ?

Last edited:

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Considering the obvious foreshadowing that at some point the MC is going to go back in time and fuck Juli and Heather when they where younger, I'm half expecting there to be a twist where it turns out he left a little something behind when he left ifyouknowhatimean.

Also Bacon is the broest of bros and deserves to be smothered in a harem of tits for himself.

I just got to the hospital scene with Bacon and OMJ and I just realized something.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Considering the obvious foreshadowing that at some point the MC is going to go back in time and fuck Juli and Heather when they where younger, I'm half expecting there to be a twist where it turns out he left a little something behind when he left ifyouknowhatimean.

Also Bacon is the broest of bros and deserves to be smothered in a harem of tits for himself.
It woudn't be himself if that's what you're thinking - he had an older sister. It might be her.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
It woudn't be himself if that's what you're thinking - he had an older sister. It might be her.
That is exactly what I was thinking.

Also dude if you are going to keep fucking the 4th wall so hard, I hope you at least had the courtesy to buy it dinner first. :LOL:

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Hi guys,
I use 64 bit version and I can't proceed to main game. After inputing my name there is white screen and I already follow step on OP and install microsoft V redis but still white screen. Do you guys have any solution?
Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes