cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's TotalCommander style of displaying folders, has nothing to do with the real names-just to emphasize it
No idea why it isn't working for you. Maybe you already have the patched version? :unsure: Check right bottom corner if version is: PE P1 (patched version) or PE (unpatched version). The patched version is available to download on OP.
day 10 morning hint to chili/Relax, cant watch tv, any advice? I think some trigger day before
You can't click on the TV?

Reactions: Pif paf

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I really don't get how to load saves on this new version, Somebody could help me, please?! Thank's

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I really don't get how to load saves on this new version, Somebody could help me, please?! Thank's
If you are from an Asian country with a different date systen, then you suffer from a load issue. Means your saves are there but the game can't load them because of your countries date system. For this you have to use walkaround until this problem is fixed. Check this post for more:
Unfortunately it was too late in the update process to finally get to testing for the save/load issue some people are having (Where they save, and can't see the save files). This is usually the problem from Thai players and potentially other countries too, due to different time format. There is a workaround to use the 32bit timestamps client and use for example to run the game. (The irony that the file timestamps format in windows are causing problems...) (You can also see some details here: https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-v1-0-pe-motkeyz.5949/post-2398830 )

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I downloaded a fresh 1.0 PE P1 and put the English_Unrated file in the Languages folder but when I click the flag in game I get this, does it means the patch was for 1.0 PE and I need to wait for it to be updated to 1.0 PE P1 ?
Timestamps.PNG

Reactions: asd33asd33

ApolloApe

Jul 24, 2019
Edit 13/09/2019:
Added Save Files for the END of each DAY (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK).
It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
Thank you very much for providing save files. Do you happen to know where I can place them on Mac? I cannot find them to save my life.

There is a folder in "~/Library/Application Support" named "unity.VNGINE.Timestamps/ Unconditional Love", but there aren't any save games in there as far as I can tell. Screenshot attached.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
You can't use the unrated file from 0.5.3. You have to download it from OP again.
That's what I did but I just figured out the problem, it's because I used Alldebrid on the Mega link (force of habit) and for whatever reason it changed the file size, I just downloaded straight from Mega and now it works so if anyone use Alldebrid or similar service (wich was pretty useless for a 425 ko file in the first place anyway) just don't :D

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you very much for providing save files. Do you happen to know where I can place them on Mac? I cannot find them to save my life.

There is a folder in "~/Library/Application Support" named "unity.VNGINE.Timestamps/ Unconditional Love", but there aren't any save games in there as far as I can tell. Screenshot attached.
this is the wrong folder.. try this one:
Save location on Mac (Use Finder)
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
THANK YOU! I spent forever looking for those files the other day. I even keep invisibles visible by default and never thought to look in that folder.
This is the reason why reading the OP is important ;). The save folder for Mac is mentioned there.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes