Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Maybe not everybody will like Timestamps ( just the foolish person i think ;)) , but for sure this is the game with more references to other Adult games i've never played ... Milfy City , Depraved Awakening , City of the Broken Dreamers , A Wife and a Mother , The Deluca Family and now , Summertime Saga and Long Live the Princess ( my favorite fantasy game ), just the last new one of this revamped ediction

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to add...the easter eggs/cameos of other F95 games were great!!

Here are the ones I picked up
Summertime Saga - The MC played it on his PC (and a suspicious Pizza delivery on a bicycle guy drove by a couple of times.)
Milfy City - Bacon Played it on his PC
Long Live the Princes - MC played it on his PC
Depraved Awakening - Played by Bacon on his PC
City Of Broken dreams - Played by MC on his PC

A Wife and Mother - A hilarious scene at the hospital where Sophia!? is looking for a solution for her pent up frustrations
(Seriously, she 's got a deadbeat, lazy ass, idiot , dumb fuck of a husband)
Daluca Family - My favourite Cameo!!! Luna was awsome

There was a quick shout out to DrPinkCake as well...but no game action that I could see.
Is there some that I missed???
Our Lists are the same!! :)

I wonder if there is other game references that we missed?

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I just started the game and I have a small question.
Do your choices effect the plot of the game?

I know that ignoring characters won't get you some scenes and that there are paths like wimp & hero that give different scenes.
But will for example accepting a bj from Gaz or peeking on Heather etc have consequences in the future or is this the kind of game where you can fuck everyone and be completely fine.
I'm no expert, But I don't believe it effects the general story, but you can basically walk away from most sex scenes or girls.
For instance you can decide to perv on Heather or just leave her and never see any of her sexy scenes, same with Nika, Gaz etc. I'm not sure if there are some sex scenes that are un-skippable , but most girls you can ignore if you do not want to have sex with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: GypsyBastard

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Actually there are two. On on day 2 Heather - Scut scene and the second one on day 4 hero path during Heather's scene ;)
To be fair to myself and Fantabaldu
That Reference on day 4 was hidden quite well.
The day 2 reference was done sooo well, Thank you for pointing that out to me... Tracy indeed. Obviously that was not on my canon route, but I should have caught it still. It's been too long since I played DoD.

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Our Lists are the same!! :)

I wonder if there is other game references that we missed?
I didn't see your previous message!!!
I like to find all possible refereralls in TS and your list I think is complete.
You miss only a referral to DoD, like Larry and Cold wrote you... but I miss both too because actually I'm following the wimp and not the hero path...
One day we should write one post also for all pop , cinema, fiction referrals ,but here we need a enciclopedy for how much is the quantity inside the game. One of the last for example that I catch is the " Corradine Grassoppher" in day 4 at the beach Heather scene. One of the motivs that TS is my favourite Adult games is for this reason, this kind of writing so interesting ,fuller nice , possible Easter Eggss. There are a plethora in all game , some of them not easy at all to recognise...

Reactions: Motkeyz and Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I didn't see your previous message!!!
I like to find all possible refereralls in TS and your list I think is complete.
You miss only a referral to DoD, like Larry and Cold wrote you... but I miss both too because actually I'm following the wimp and not the hero path...
One day we should write one post also for all pop , cinema, fiction referrals ,but here we need a enciclopedy for how much is the quantity inside the game. One of the last for example that I catch is the " Corradine Grassoppher" in day 4 at the beach Heather scene. One of the motivs that TS is my favourite Adult games is for this reason, this kind of writing so interesting ,fuller nice , possible Easter Eggss. There are a plethora in all game , some of them not easy at all to recognise...
Agreed, there was so many Cinematic references (Starting with "Back to the Future"), I gave up on that quite early on.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
OMFG that ending cliffhanger... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Am I missing something, or does the game skip a few scenes related your sister catching you with Gaz in the park, and you knowing who Maureen's dad's gf is(saying that she's been in MC's bed already). The thing with the sister, she says during dinner that you two have to talk, and the next time I talk to her in the kitchen the next they the MC says that he already told her Maureen is okay with it, even though I never had that discussion with my sister.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes