goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
FYI, the Mac version of 1.0 PE P1 doesn't work, something along the line of this app can't open (I'm posting this from Windows bootcamp at moment so I don't have the error up).
Works for me.

I used the system unzipper to unzip it. I right clicked, selected open. It verified the app, then gave me the unregistered developer alert. I clicked open, and it ran.

Did you unzip it in boot camp?

Try running Permission Fixer.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
On the other hand Bacon calling Heather "father friend" is just weird. There is proper name for that status: "stepmother".
Heather isn't Bacon's Stepmother in the rated version. Patroen consider Step-relationship as incest too.
game is freezing it
Can you give me more information:
- Rated or unrated version (Incest)
- patched version aka PE P1 (check right bottom corner on main menu)
- which choices did you select

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Why are you playing this game if you are not using incest patch ? or any other game without the patch....seriously
Why is it your problem if people play with or without a incest patch?
1: There are people who want to enjoy the game without the clear naming of mother, sister and what not. Accept it.
2: There are people, like me, who know how it is meant and don't need to read mother, sister and what not to know what they are playing.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
2: There are people, like me, who know how it is meant and don't need to read mother, sister and what not to know what they are playing.
Absolutly !
For the last year and a half, i almost never played the patch version... i got so tired to read mom this mom that.....Incest ain't such a strong fetisch of mine and patreon version suits me well.
So if someone do not understand that, so be it, don't care, all tastes and preferences out there....

p22

Jun 21, 2017
you got it backwards,this is an incest game and the story will most likely not make sense without the patch not the other way around ;)
While I do know original origin of the game, as story with incest, current incest patch is not maintained by devs, and is just modders re-interpretation of the story.

I would rather player current unmodified work.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Absolutly !
For the last year and a half, i almost never played the patch version... i got so tired to read mom this mom that.....Incest ain't such a strong fetisch of mine and patreon version suits me well.
So if someone do not understand that, so be it, don't care, all tastes and preferences out there....
Also boys vs MILFs is already interesting enough enough kink to try the game.
Not every such game requires to have incest too.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
While I do know original origin of the game, as story with incest, current incest patch is not maintained by devs, and is just modders re-interpretation of the story.

I would rather player current unmodified work.
well i dont know who made the patch if it was fanmade or the dev himself/herself but it fits the story/dialogue perfectly and i'm guessing without it the game its not gonna make a lot of sense since you said it yourself so yeah in an actual incest game that was made like this from the start its better to play with the patch if you want the dialogues to make sense if not brother dont complain that it doesnt make sense,thats just dumb

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Heather isn't Bacon's Stepmother in the rated version. Patroen consider Step-relationship as incest too.
This is interesting one. They just swapped clear word for less clear one. Heather was wife of Beacon father and currently lives in his house with his son. And that is unchanged. They just avoid wording that feels convtroversal for some reason, despite technically no incest.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?
Thread Updated: 2019-09-14
Release Date: 2019-09-08
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 PE P1
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Keybindings:

Black/White Bug Fix:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

Old saves do not work with v1.0
For those that have the game already on PC, you can update with patcher below

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - -
Mac: - - -

Linux: - - -

Patches: -
-
Extras: CG RIP - - -
Thanks to anon for sharing the game, @Benjy for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487

p22

Jun 21, 2017
well i dont know who made the patch if it was fanmade or the dev himself/herself but it fits the story/dialogue perfectly and i'm guessing without it the game its not gonna make a lot of sense since you said it yourself so yeah in an actual incest game that was made like this from the start its better to play with the patch if you want the dialogues to make sense if not brother dont complain that it doesnt make sense,thats just dumb
Actually stuff does make sense. Like a bit about Juli lost daughter. More so then in game before recent update. That's what I expressed that I like.

Not sure what modders did to those lines (nor do I care), or of phone conversations with Juli/Heather that mention player character parents.

The only weird part is calling obvious Bacon stepmother (as is in the game, unpatched/cannon), father lady friend. It's like unmarried stepmom in that case. Silly wording.

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Actually stuff does make sense. Like a bit about Juli lost daughter. More so then in game before recent update. That's what I expressed that I like.

Not sure what modders did to those lines (nor do I care), or of phone conversations with Juli/Heather that mention player character parents.

The only weird part is calling obvious Bacon stepmother (as is in the game, unpatched/cannon), father lady friend.
i wouldnt know anything about that cause i always use the patch and in my game the story and all dialogues make perfect sense ;)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
So no a bit about Juli lost daughter?

That's shame. Extra layer of Juli personality "lost in translation".
And why I don't play unofficial patches of anything. At least until playing once original work as is.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So no a bit about Juli lost daughter?

That's shame. Extra layer of Juli personality "lost in translation".
And why I don't play unofficial patches of anything. At least until playing once original work as is.
yes there is, both version has been made with sense and all details are there, no worries, the fan patch is well done !!

Reactions: p22

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So then she is then foster mom, that was in love relations with his father. :D
Not allowed by Patreon rules. o_O

This is why Juli is MC's guardian since his "real" mom is away.

Using landlady, tenant statues doesn't work well either.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes