TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Oh dear, you really are silly little boy aren't you. You don't think I remember you do you, we have crossed paths before on another game I work on, but you went under a different persona there, but I will leave that until the end.
The realease today was a patched version of the original release, as we had some bugs and typo's that needed correcting and it has been released here but not by us, how do I lnow this that might be due to the fact I work on this game as well, so you see I kind of know when the game is released.
Here is what you wrote about the release last week

Clearly you didn't think a story about Time Travel could involve things from the future, obviously in your world the Terminator films never existed. Again that really doesn't matter either as you see you were right about one thing the Sherlock bit.
I recognise the short choppy sentences, the answers in emoji's that you just haven't got right yet, trying to help people (while this isn't a bad thing) but the info given is totally wrong. I know who you are
Your last persona, had many posts deleted, because you wrote in Caps and wouldn't take the advice of others to stop doing it and they were deleted, that guy also stopped posting on here on the 8th August 2019 and you joined on the 10th August 2019 posting in the same style as he did and doing the same things he did, there really can't be two of you unless you have a twin
How are you BOSOBS
I've really missed you, don't bother with the facepalm or denying it, just like me you have a style and yours stands out a mile, there is a possibility I am wrong, but I really doubt it.
When you create a new account this time, maybe don't try to contradict others who know what they are talking about, join in the coversation rather than try to disrupt it, as you think you are the smartest person in the room which you clearly aren't, learn about the game then you can help people, when they become stuck or can't get it to work properly you can then help with informative information rather than your inane ramblings
Last but not least remember you are on an Adult forum, there are people here a lot smarter than you, there's a lot here smarter than me as well but when you make posts that are ridiculous be prepared to be pulled up on them
I missed you mate :D
Wait are these kinds of posts ok now? A mod gave a thumbs up so must mean yes. Nice. :sneaky:

De@dmanWalking

Aug 14, 2018
How many hours of gameplay is available in the current version? I have waited to play this game until there is enough content, so if you have played the game, can you enlighten me please.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Wait are these kinds of posts ok now? A mod gave a thumbs up so must mean yes. Nice. :sneaky:
And what's wrong with the post? There was no personal attack, simply one poster to another recognizing that the attempt to hide had been breached and called out so everyone who hadn't already figured it out knew.

As the post you quoted alluded to there are a lot of smart and perceptive people in the world, and on this forum, and if someone wants to act the ass, or a troll, someone will eventually call them out. That's a good thing. That, my friend, is also called karma and is the primary factor why it's best to not act like an ass-hat*, because people are generally always watching when you do anything in public, and yes, the Internet is a public place...

*not saying you're acting that way, just people in general.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Autopsy really?
Cyborgs really?
If you are going to take that path does that mean all cyborgs will have to be eliminated?
Thats just great now we dont know whose a cyborg and whose not.
This went from a greatt story to a ridiculous one.
At least no real humans were harmed so far in the making o this story?
I dread to find out how much more ridiculous this story gets.
I finally finished it and hope the next version is not too ridiculous/
MC should stand for moron capacity cause thats what the mc kept doing.
He was too much sometimes and was getting worse.
Lets hope that the next version takes it easy with mc level.
When is the next version?
all I could think of after all that and then the last line....

crack.gif

"on WHITE BREAD!!!?!?!? WWWarargghaarrble!!!!!"

:ROFLMAO:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow....I really enjoyed this last update...

I must say I was initially annoyed by the changes in the store and characters of Gaz and Nika (I can only assumed that Patrons complained!?)

If I remember correctly originally, Gaz was plainly bad at the beginning, but with the re-write they tried to make her sympathetic sooner when they attacked Heather. (I remember feeling intense anger towards her, but then growing to like her later on)

I also enjoyed the Nika and Dad tease along with Nika and mom rivalry, I would have like to "win" Nika back from dad by making her jealous of mom or something like that. I was disappointed that they changed that.

Having said that, in the bigger scheme of things, it felt like such minor points, the my annoyance quickly disappeared and was replaced by firstly by an continuation of a very sexy story and secondly the story seriously ramped up at the end...The ending was the death of me. I was genuinely shocked and angry at the evil B...

I can not wait for Chapter 2!!

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just wanted to add...the easter eggs/cameos of other F95 games were great!!

Here are the ones I picked up
Summertime Saga - The MC played it on his PC (and a suspicious Pizza delivery on a bicycle guy drove by a couple of times.)
Milfy City - Bacon Played it on his PC
Long Live the Princes - MC played it on his PC
Depraved Awakening - Played by Bacon on his PC
City Of Broken dreams - Played by MC on his PC

A Wife and Mother - A hilarious scene at the hospital where Sophia!? is looking for a solution for her pent up frustrations
(Seriously, she 's got a deadbeat, lazy ass, idiot , dumb fuck of a husband)
Daluca Family - My favourite Cameo!!! Luna was awsome

There was a quick shout out to DrPinkCake as well...but no game action that I could see.
Is there some that I missed???

Reactions: Motkeyz and JagHond

aldan

Mar 21, 2019
[Цитата= " dariop, сообщение: 2402092, участник: 1577641"]
Нет никакого способа перенести сохраненные файлы в новое обновление, не так ли?
Неужели я должен повторять все это с самого начала, пока они не найдут способ?
Я скорее жду следующей версии.
[/ЦИТАТА]

ball2811

Nov 5, 2017
If you had problems with seeing the saves you made yourself in 1.0, then you can try to use the locale emulator as US, that should do it. You can check the link to the post of someone that did this and it worked for them.
If you had problems with seeing the saves you made yourself in 1.0, then you can try to use the locale emulator as US, that should do it. You can check the link to the post of someone that did this and it worked for them.
Is it lead to save & load problem? It is always happen when I run the game

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Needs an option to change moms hair to straight, she's hot but that hair is not working for her lol.
No way. We need a change so that ALL the ladies have their hair up in rollers, and 'Beauty' (Mud) masks on their faces... at ALL times. Hmm, maybe oversized FLANEL robes should be required as well. :)

Ok, I'm a fan of Juli with straight hair (the wet hair images are AWESOME as well). The curls are ok, but I agree that the Straight is better. :love:

Yay a post about the game where I don't beg for a Moose or complain about Pancakes..... DOH:whistle:

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes