Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
can anyone help please am stock the hint said i should look for clue that derick dropped at home by accident but icant find it help plsssssssss and in the WT i says go to the motel but when i to the map only home park and bacons home shows
I think you have to click on the cabinet in the hallway next to Nika's door. Think that's where i found the motel card.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone else notice in the scene with Julie and Heater in your room, Juli mentions how it would be great to give birth a fourth time. Who's the third?
Like other users answered you they have a older sister , dead in a incident .
In the first days you can see the family foto in the bathroom
in the spoiler the picture ( up in the right )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vyktym76

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The saves don't work because the engine has been completely overhauled, and there is new content in with the old as well as a complete Day 10 give it a go from the beginning and see how it feels, if not there have been saves posted further back in the thread fo this version, but I would reccomend starting again you never know you might like it
He Add one day content and REVAMP game then? BTW anyone has day 9 save file for V.1.0? (I just want play day 10 LOL)

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Hello! i woudl like to create some sims based on the character from this game, do you know if there is a way to extract all image to see if i can work on a skin for the sims 4 ? ^^

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
He Add one day content and REVAMP game then? BTW anyone has day 9 save file for V.1.0? (I just want play day 10 LOL)
One full days content has been added, but there is probably another days full content that has been added to the previous days as well

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I arrived with the GAME on the morning of day 10 and on the phone's Task List I have this:
"Chill at Home"
It seems I can't go any further in this GAME!
Can anyone confirm if I'm right or not?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I arrived with the GAME on the morning of day 10 and on the phone's Task List I have this:
"Chill at Home"
It seems I can't go any further in this GAME!
Can anyone confirm if I'm right or not?
Try clicking on the phone hint for a more detailed hint, but I hear watching TV helps you relax

Reactions: Mikilande

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
In the new stuff added in this revamped Ch1 there is the possibility to change the main menu animation , with 6 different choices , directly from the Options : my favorite is Nika's Gym ; another touch of class to have this change possibility . This revamped version is surprising me more and more every moment i play it ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes