• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Great work, enjoyable gameplay! Looking forward to the sequel..hope this year !!!

Many people have a problem with the game, well: Not an update to the old one, a new transcript that prevents previous backups from working! But it's worth playing around with because it's perfect, visually, sonically and sonically!

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I know what you mean.. I hope you saw the glimpse of Nika giving John a blowjob ;). The Nika and John story path is a very dangerous one... A wrong step and you will end up in a mine field of Nika fans :confused:
I am for sure a Nik fan. I was just hoping she'd get some Daddy action before I bring her into the fold of my harem lol and make the cuckholding complete lol. When she was hugging on him for the car calling Daddy in her cheerleader uni....mhhhmhhhmhh. yummy suff right there.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I also need a save from end of 0.5.3.. Lost a save beause of format.
0.5.3 save's is working? And what exactly we get with this updates? I dont see changelog 1.0?
The saves don't work because the engine has been completely overhauled, and there is new content in with the old as well as a complete Day 10 give it a go from the beginning and see how it feels, if not there have been saves posted further back in the thread fo this version, but I would reccomend starting again you never know you might like it

streamer90

Jan 28, 2018
I have a strange problem. A lot of times the game crashes random. And in the crash message it says that the problem is in the GameAssembly.dll file. I update the video graphic driver. I have c++ 2015 32 bit (my system is windows 7 32 bit) . I download the game from MEGA and then from NOPY. I try to run as administrator . Same problem :(. I never had this problem with the previous version 0.5.3 PE . Can someone attached his GameAssembly.dll file to try? I`m really frustrated :(
sorry for my English

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I have a strange problem. A lot of times the game crashes random. And in the crash message it says that the problem is in the GameAssembly.dll file. I update the video graphic driver. I have c++ 2015 32 bit (my system is windows 7 32 bit) . I download the game from MEGA and then from NOPY. I try to run as administrator . Same problem :(. I never had this problem with the previous version 0.5.3 PE . Can someone attached his GameAssembly.dll file to try? I`m really frustrated :(
sorry for my English
Try

May 7, 2017
Hey guys, just a quick question - does incest patch work or not? I tried but looks like not for me, it must be discussed couple of pages back (actually no i`ve checked) but can you give me fast explanation regarding this issue?

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes