• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone in linux having issues with the linux version? As soon as I start game it gives me white screen? How do I fix this?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
View attachment 404789

I got this image then the game wont start. It seems it is not the compatibility of 32 or 64 issues. I tried both versions but it wont work. Im running on win 10. Somebody please help
Have you made any changes to the files by any chance, do you have english.zip in your languages folder in the game folder?

kira123

May 27, 2017
Have you made any changes to the files by any chance, do you have english.zip in your languages folder in the game folder?
No i did not make any change in the files and yes i have english.zip in languages folder.

update the video driver and check the settings of the video card
I have the latest video driver and what do you mean by checking the setting of the video card? i mean i can play game like the witcher 3 with normal fps but not this game

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I have the latest video driver and what do you mean by checking the setting of the video card? i mean i can play game like the witcher 3 with normal fps but not this game
The last time a player handled such a problem,
The solution was updating the drivers, although it did not require updating
Check out.
Here it was:
"I figured it out) Updating the video card driver through the panel did not go through, it wrote that the latest driver was installed. I downloaded the Radeon utility, installed an additional driver package and it worked. It turns out the new version just became a little more demanding on software)"

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Nice joke but. Someone say 1-2 days ago ''Day 11 update will come in 1-2 day'' :D This is why I'm asking this.
And if without jokes, then the developers have just released Day 10, with a redesigned 9 days.
After they managed to make fixes.
Now wait for day 11 in the second part, and it will take 40-50 days, as before

Reactions: Fantabaldu

kira123

May 27, 2017
The last time a player handled such a problem,
The solution was updating the drivers, although it did not require updating
Check out.
Here it was:
"I figured it out) Updating the video card driver through the panel did not go through, it wrote that the latest driver was installed. I downloaded the Radeon utility, installed an additional driver package and it worked. It turns out the new version just became a little more demanding on software)"
Still cant open the game :((

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Still cant open the game :((
Perhaps the game files are damaged.
Let's try to remove and download the new game from the link to OP.
if this does not work, describe your hardware, OS, game version, availability of patches.
The technical support admin will answer you either Aesouh himself

Reactions: kira123
4.10 star(s) 234 Votes