Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
add voices in game
It's very difficult to get voice acting well in indie games and not have it cringe-inducing. Proper voice acting on a release-to-release basis is exceptionally difficult and in this genre as well, cause if you dont get the same voice actors all the way its going to be really bad... Never say never but we are not at that kind of point with the project right now to be able to provide that with a good quality.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
It's very difficult to get voice acting well in indie games and not have it cringe-inducing. Proper voice acting on a release-to-release basis is exceptionally difficult and in this genre as well, cause if you dont get the same voice actors all the way its going to be really bad... Never say never but we are not at that kind of point with the project right now to be able to provide that with a good quality.
I actually like the idea of continuous rotation of voice actors were we don’t know who's voice fits with who’s character anymore. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Doing an AMA on reddit right now regarding indie development as a hobby!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu
Mar 26, 2018
Below is a photoshoped picture using the artwork of Motkeyz & Aesouh..If sharing is not your thing do not open the spoiler..You have being warned !!

"The prize of forgiveness"

Gaz : So will you be able to forgive me now Bacon ?

Bacon : Oh Gaz you are so good at this of course i will forgive you now !!

Gaz thought : "Yeah like you really stand a chance dude.."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
i cant save the game ( i just hit save and it send me back it dosnt really save ) , i tried to run is as admin but not working , even the save file location is the same but the file name is wrong .
i have the folder named - Timestamps Unconditional Love - i try to rename it but didnt work ( C:\Users\SSM\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love ) .

what should i do ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i cant save the game ( i just hit save and it send me back it dosnt really save ) , i tried to run is as admin but not working , even the save file location is the same but the file name is wrong .
i have the folder named - Timestamps Unconditional Love - i try to rename it but didnt work ( C:\Users\SSM\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love ) .

what should i do ?
you need to move from South-East Asia to another region.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Seriously. Are you from South-East Asian? If, yes then you need to use an emulator to change your date format. Not a joke!
no im from middle east .
but do you mean like vpn ? by the way i blocked the game in my firewall so what the region have to do with it ?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not a VPN. But since your are not from South-East Asia you should not have the date format problem - but I'm not entire sure about it.

Make sure you extracted the game on your desktop in a separate game folder and not to run the game from inside the zip file.

Save location is:
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Uncondional Love/Saves

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Not a VPN. But since your are not from South-East Asia you should not have the date format problem - but I'm not entire sure about it.

Make sure you extracted the game on your desktop in a separate game folder and not to run the game from inside the zip file.

Save location is:
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Uncondional Love/Saves
i think the problem is in the game file name , i try to go to the location file you give me but didnt fine it but the file is there , i try to rename the file like the one you have - Timestamps Uncondional Love - but didnt work and the game just make anther file next to it , and my save file is there i can see them but cant open them from the game .

dghdh.png sfgf.png

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes