ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If someone here has the empty save/load problem on windows where you save and then you can't see the save anymore in the load menu, please can you join our discord on and DM me, we really want to pinpoint what the issue is and need to get direct in touch with someone that can test with me since we can't reproduce the issue. Need to be available right now though :)

/A
I cant find my saves like any other ordinary game.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well, I have finished my Chapter 1 playthrough and feel the need to give a MASSIVE honest review.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that I have done that I'll give my stupid humor rant review.

OK, I'll stop the silly stuff and go into a serious review with some real points. I have only played the HERO path (I have ZERO desire to play Wimp), and have played MOST of the opportunities offered (I may have missed something). Also, I have ONLY played using the English Unrated language pack, so cannot give information about other options.

I think that I will take some (to much) time and play again from the beginning. If Motkeyz , Aesouh and our 'Mysterious' Unrated language pack creator would like I'll take notes as I play on Language mistakes I find. I only know 2 languages (bad American and WORSE English), but hopefully I can help. Let me know if you would like for me to make and post that list. :)

Well, that took FAR to much time to type. Thank you for this story, and I look forward to Chapter 2.

Some silly and serious thought on the completed Chapter 1.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, I have finished my Chapter 1 playthrough and feel the need to give a MASSIVE honest review.

Now that I have done that I'll give my stupid humor rant review.

OK, I'll stop the silly stuff and go into a serious review with some real points. I have only played the HERO path (I have ZERO desire to play Wimp), and have played MOST of the opportunities offered (I may have missed something). Also, I have ONLY played using the English Unrated language pack, so cannot give information about other options.

I think that I will take some (to much) time and play again from the beginning. If Motkeyz , Aesouh and our 'Mysterious' Unrated language pack creator would like I'll take notes as I play on Language mistakes I find. I only know 2 languages (bad American and WORSE English), but hopefully I can help. Let me know if you would like for me to make and post that list. :)

Well, that took FAR to much time to type. Thank you for this story, and I look forward to Chapter 2.

Some silly and serious thought on the completed Chapter 1.
Thank you for the kind words and feedback!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Platinum P1 Update and patchers will soon be available on patreon for platinum and SF
Regular P1 Version will soon be released for gold on patreon.

Unfortunately it was too late in the update process to finally get to testing for the save/load issue some people are having (Where they save, and can't see the save files). This is usually the problem from Thai players and potentially other countries too, due to different time format. There is a workaround to use the 32bit timestamps client and use for example to run the game. (The irony that the file timestamps format in windows are causing problems...) (You can also see some details here: https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-v1-0-pe-motkeyz.5949/post-2398830 )

If any uploader here or moderator can add the workaround in the OP that would be great.

We will monitor players response and bug reports and see if we will have to make a P2 fix in the near future.

/A

ball2811

Nov 5, 2017
Platinum P1 Update and patchers will soon be available on patreon for platinum and SF
Regular P1 Version will soon be released for gold on patreon.

Unfortunately it was too late in the update process to finally get to testing for the save/load issue some people are having (Where they save, and can't see the save files). This is usually the problem from Thai players and potentially other countries too, due to different time format. There is a workaround to use the 32bit timestamps client and use for example to run the game. (The irony that the file timestamps format in windows are causing problems...) (You can also see some details here: https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-v1-0-pe-motkeyz.5949/post-2398830 )

If any uploader here or moderator can add the workaround in the OP that would be great.

We will monitor players response and bug reports and see if we will have to make a P2 fix in the near future.

/A
Thank you for your help but sadly after right click on timestamps.exe and run with locale emulator but the game didn't start. Which location and timezone setting should i use? my country?

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes