Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I know how it's supposed to work, It did that fine in the previous version. In this version pressing esc or the menu option at the bottom of the screen doesn't actually seem to pop up the menu 90% of the time though. It only seems to work once a scene has ended and you are back at the start of a new task.

Could just be some sort of glitch/bug i guess but seems to be happening to at least one other person too
I tried many times and it always appears the menu option in the dialogues.
If you are using a Windows System , try to hide the Windows application bar , at my first play trough this was the reason i couldn't see the menu choice , because it was hided from the Windows bar

lkta

May 3, 2017
I tried many times and it always appears the menu option in the dialogues.
If you are using a Windows System , try to hide the Windows application bar , at my first play trough this was the reason i couldn't see the menu choice , because it was hided from the Windows bar
I am playing fullscreen on a 60" tv, nothing is hiding anything. The menu is just not appearing during scenes, It's like everything is disabled when a scene is playing out. I can press them menu button/text 50 times, The menu simply does not appear yet once the scene is stopped and i am back in the hallway/bedroom it works again as it should. Same with sis naked on the bed, as soon as i picked get closer or whatever it says it was impossible to save until you have left the room.

Last edited:

r4diance

Jul 23, 2017
so it seems fix from first page works for everyone, but didnt work for me, any other things that i can change? didnt have problems with any previous versions of the game, im on win7 x64

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
UPDATED -> REINSTALL
Ecco la traduzione in italiano del gioco:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENZIONE: la traduzione è stata eseguita con script automatico, potrebbero esserci errori
Buon Divertimento!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the Italian translation of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENTION: the translation has been performed with automatic script, there could be errors
Have fun!!

P.S.: if some of you are interrested i can try to do the same also for other languages, ask freely ;), my answer will be money money money (joke):D

Last edited:

herky06

Jul 10, 2018
who have save issues that u can´t load ,loading is blank do following go u saves folder,pack all u saves up ,winrar or 7zip or what ever and then keep one save (keep 2 files) and delete rest and start u game again and u will see it on loading screen keep it mind if u save a new save it will be blank again and u have to do all again, it a only solution i can find atm

zip it becose u can use it later when there is pernament fix

sorry for my bad english ,hope the save folder pic helps to understand

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Aesouh : Awesome update, between the new stuff and what I didn't remember, it was great. whatever I remembered too well, I could skip, so no complaints from me. Just a few suggestions regarding animations : the game lacks some speed in fucking and sucking anims, I know if it's in POV or if there's a moving camera it can induce some seasickness, but when there's not there's never really any intense fast fucking or mouth fucking like you would expect before an orgasm. It's all a bit slow and smooth. Another thing is just something I want to see at some point (preferably on Juli) : some animated dick slapping on her face. Other than this, art is still the best in all 3D games, only improvements I could think about were for animation. Congrats again, can't wait for Chapter 2.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Aesouh : Awesome update, between the new stuff and what I didn't remember, it was great. whatever I remembered too well, I could skip, so no complaints from me. Just a few suggestions regarding animations : the game lacks some speed in fucking and sucking anims, I know if it's in POV or if there's a moving camera it can induce some seasickness, but when there's not there's never really any intense fast fucking or mouth fucking like you would expect before an orgasm. It's all a bit slow and smooth. Another thing is just something I want to see at some point (preferably on Juli) : some animated dick slapping on her face. Other than this, art is still the best in all 3D games, only improvements I could think about were for animation. Congrats again, can't wait for Chapter 2.
And how good my engine is working ? :)

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I know the old save from the previous version doesn't work, but does anyone already have the new save with about the beginning of the current version?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I remember in the last version but never asking it, is the game have branches ? ... I remember some of the quest checklist was hidden out, so I assume it's an alternate plot. I thought this game is linear. Are the branch crucial or just mild different scene ?

tails

Jun 2, 2017
where is the hotel? im following the walkthrough and after the gaz scene in the park it tells you to go to the hotel, but i have no hotel on my map

Bajse

May 7, 2017
You downloaded the Mac Version from OP or from a different place?
From OP. I tried different solutions and found that this problem appears when playing full screen. Not in windowed mode. So the problem is manageble.

Last edited:

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
where is the hotel? im following the walkthrough and after the gaz scene in the park it tells you to go to the hotel, but i have no hotel on my map
After Niki brings Derik to the house and after you see Gaz, go back to the house, check in the hall in front of the exit inside the MC's house and you will find a card to open the Hotel's location

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes