cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Okay I did that still no luck? :/
do you use the incest patch? If you do remove it.

Pls check which build version you downloaded from OP (x86 or x64) and then compare it with the C++ 2015 version you have.

Uninstall C++ 2019, 2017, 2015 and install C++ 2015 (x86, x64 or both if you like). Then try the game again with the default English language.

Reactions: shane420

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I guess Icstor is doing the testing for this game now.
Testing isn't a linear thing where you start on one end and know 100 meters down the line where you are done and every step is the same. Discovering and fixing bugs is like solving a random puzzle. You have to take each step as a new challenge, sometimes its a breeze and just works, sometimes you discover some big or small things on the way, sometimes the fix itself might cause other problems. You can't search for how to solve your specific problem many times because you have a unique situation and a unique implementation, and who's to say that the "solution" out there is actually a good one. All you can do is understand your own project 100% how every component works, and how it should work, and go through every step on the way to verify that you get your expected result.

Keep in mind that compared to most other visual novels that are all about adding more content, we also focus on making the game client better, up-to-date, fast, fun, bring in unique features etc every single release. That's why it takes more testing. The development itself like adding content doesn't suffer because the responsibilities are separated in the team.

/A

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I wouldn't bother anymore with such comments, every slight delay or prolonged development is compared to bad devs these days.
I don't blame people tho, they've grown used to having their favorite game dropped or on infinite "on hold".

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Testing isn't a linear thing where you start on one end and know 100 meters down the line where you are done and every step is the same. Discovering and fixing bugs is like solving a random puzzle. You have to take each step as a new challenge, sometimes its a breeze and just works, sometimes you discover some big or small things on the way, sometimes the fix itself might cause other problems. You can't search for how to solve your specific problem many times because you have a unique situation and a unique implementation, and who's to say that the "solution" out there is actually a good one. All you can do is understand your own project 100% how every component works, and how it should work, and go through every step on the way to verify that you get your expected result.

Keep in mind that compared to most other visual novels that are all about adding more content, we also focus on making the game client better, up-to-date, fast, fun, bring in unique features etc every single release. That's why it takes more testing. The development itself like adding content doesn't suffer because the responsibilities are separated in the team.

/A
I'm just kidding, your game is awesome and the updates are great quality and quite frequent.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I wouldn't bother anymore with such comments, every slight delay or prolonged development is compared to bad devs these days.
I don't blame people tho, they've grown used to having their favorite game dropped or on infinite "on hold".
We've been going strong for quite a while now though, I understand when people werent sure around the 1-3rd release and 3 engine changes, but I think we've been able to prove ourselves by now.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Just saying that people follow this trend recently "oh an update is a bit further away then I thought? devs must be milking"
And I agree, you guys have proven yourselves to be the top devs on this site as far as I'm concerned.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Atleast i hope we will get cg and animations in one go
Oh God, I already can hear all "Password for storage", "Pls CGs", "Android?", "Compressed version" request after the release... o_O

Hi, is there a French translation for this game? Thank you
There was a team who started to work on a French translation, but they dropped it and I think someone else took the translation over. But for now there is no French translation.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes