Xanado

May 9, 2018
So cold_arctus has the testing for chapter 2 started yet? If so how is it coming a long?
Sorry if you hear this a lot. Just getting a bit hyped for the release.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Captainx227

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So cold_arctus has the testing for chapter 2 started yet? If so how is it coming a long?
Sorry if you hear this a lot. Just getting a bit hyped for the release.

Thanks in advance.
What should I say, first update of Chapter 2 comes with a few new features (engine related). Aside that Aes needs to assure that old saves with Chapter 1 conditions are transferred to Chapter 2 as well.

Reactions: lancehk

Xanado

May 9, 2018
What should I say, first update of Chapter 2 comes with a few new features (engine related). Aside that Aes needs to assure that old saves with Chapter 1 conditions are transferred to Chapter 2 as well.
Interesting... Might have to replay chapter 1 again to generate some saves then. (Had a reinstall between chapters).
With conditions are you meaning the wimp/hero paths or is it more complicated with all possible choices of girls you had a oppertunity to sleep with? I mean I'm a completionist at heart so I usually try to get as many scenes as possible for every game I play.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Interesting... Might have to replay chapter 1 again to generate some saves then. (Had a reinstall between chapters).
With conditions are you meaning the wimp/hero paths or is it more complicated with all possible choices of girls you had a oppertunity to sleep with? I mean I'm a completionist at heart so I usually try to get as many scenes as possible for every game I play.
Yeah sorry conditions in vngine terms is like flags of progress, so choices you make, scenes you play, stuff you pick up generate triggers. So a condition is basically just a yes no flag, the game is built on a lot of these to determine path and to know whats next.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Cant play on MAC. The newer MAC OS doesn't support 32 bit apps anymore. Will Timestamps Ch1 get a MAC 64 bit version
The Mac build is 64bit. Try chmod as explained here:
I can confirm that 1.0 PE1 is a 64 bit app. I don't have earlier versions, so I can't check those.

And dude...what's this chmod crap? Permission Fixer!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Yeah sorry conditions in vngine terms is like flags of progress, so choices you make, scenes you play, stuff you pick up generate triggers. So a condition is basically just a yes no flag, the game is built on a lot of these to determine path and to know whats next.
So how will it work ? Will we have a questionnaire about our previous choices at the beginning of chapter 2 like there was for DmD chapter 2 ? Will you include a few saves with Chapter 2 corresponding to variations of chapter 1 ? Will our latest save from episode 1 work ? and if so, even if our last save is like 10mn before the end of Ch1 ?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So I asked the same question last week : Is it realistic or delusional to hope for a release this weekend ? Nice trailer btw. Hoping it will not be fully "in the past", I need to see the milfy version of Juliana and not only her younger self.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes