Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Great game ! I hope they will not emphasize too much on young Juliana and co. I don't think I'll like this game that much with unmilfed milfs ;)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Yep, I kinda forgot the father was supposed to fuck the daughter but I somehow kept in the back of my mind that it was supposed to happen. I hope it's not completely canceled and will come back at some point in the storyline. And as I'm not into over tattooed sluts, the incest part of it was a way for me to wake my interested in this girl. Same for Gaz and her father/uncle/grandpa (I forgot).

the sis is probably also his daughter

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Cant play on MAC. The newer MAC OS doesn't support 32 bit apps anymore. Will Timestamps Ch1 get a MAC 64 bit version

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Banner-News.jpg

Hi everyone, if you watch the progress bar you have seen that we are on the last line of the release. Testing have start, even if i say i was at 100%, i just add couple more pics to elaborate some scene that's why the writing is not at 100% yet, but this extra part will be mostly done today!

It will all be ready soon!

progress-Bar100-100-99-20.png

Last edited:

Topper Harley

Oct 12, 2019
Hello all,

I"m having issues with the game. I have a 64 bit pc. The game starts up but I get a white screen after a few pages of writing. I tried to install the X64 patch but it didn't work. Can you help me out step by step with this issue? Thank you very much

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hello all,

I"m having issues with the game. I have a 64 bit pc. The game starts up but I get a white screen after a few pages of writing. I tried to install the X64 patch but it didn't work. Can you help me out step by step with this issue? Thank you very much
Uninstall versions with a higher number then install the version from the OP both versions (x64 & x86). Then you can reinstall versions with a higher version number that you need.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello all,

Uninstall versions with a higher number then install the version from the OP both versions. Then you can reinstall versions with a higher version number that you need.
First of all you do not need the patcher, because the version on OP is the patched version.

Second, what Xanado tries to tell you is: That you should uninstall all newer versions of Visual C++ (higher as 2015) and then install Visual C++ 2015 x64 on your computer. Afterwards you can install all newer versions of Visual C++ (2017,2019) again.

Reactions: Xanado
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes