Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
It would be extremely nice if someone could make a mod to remove all the cigarretes from the renders.

Game looks beautiful and I enjoyed the gameplay, aside from the cigs, for me it's a huge turn off... I know... Personal tastes and such... Still...
A patch to remove is not possible except someone have lot of free time! BUT you will be please to know that in chapter 2 it will be optional on some scene, so WAY less than first chapter, but without removing for those that SUPPORT the game because of it ;) We listen to you guys!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finished chapter one, just in time for chapter two. I played the game before but stopped little after maureen introduction, so it's been a while

My favorite girl is probably Maureen, that's a first, me liking more the girlfriend character, but I love her design and her personality, not because she just allows MC to fuck around, that's just pure plot convenience, every scene she is on screen I like

I really like all the girls in the game anyway, I just have a preference on the younger ones, top 3 girls are easily Maureen, Gaz and Nika. Nika has a bit annoying personality, but her teasing scenes are pretty good, the basement scene was easily one of the best in the game, the fact that they are caught by Maureen was even better

The game direction changed a lot since the beggining of the development process, I guess at the start it was supposed to have a lot of NTR, it was probably changed because people complained the shit out of it, and also because making two completely different scenes is a lot of work. The father was going to fuck Nika and Scut was probably going to fuck all girls (RIP), can't say I was liking that direction, specially with Nika, so you won't see me complaining

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
It would be extremely nice if someone could make a mod to remove all the cigarretes from the renders.

Game looks beautiful and I enjoyed the gameplay, aside from the cigs, for me it's a huge turn off... I know... Personal tastes and such... Still...
(y)

Reactions: aqd

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Finished chapter one, just in time for chapter two. I played the game before but stopped little after maureen introduction, so it's been a while

My favorite girl is probably Maureen, that's a first, me liking more the girlfriend character, but I love her design and her personality, not because she just allows MC to fuck around, that's just pure plot convenience, every scene she is on screen I like

I really like all the girls in the game anyway, I just have a preference on the younger ones, top 3 girls are easily Maureen, Gaz and Nika. Nika has a bit annoying personality, but her teasing scenes are pretty good, the basement scene was easily one of the best in the game, the fact that they are caught by Maureen was even better

The game direction changed a lot since the beggining of the development process, I guess at the start it was supposed to have a lot of NTR, it was probably changed because people complained the shit out of it, and also because making two completely different scenes is a lot of work. The father was going to fuck Nika and Scut was probably going to fuck all girls (RIP), can't say I was liking that direction, specially with Nika, so you won't see me complaining
If it was real life I would agree with you. But the MC isn't really me, and I find it boring sometimes just having the MC go around and fuck every girl in the game. As long as it has a great story and renders...I don't mind some of the side characters getting some action...I like the shock value of that. Makes things more entertaining.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
If it was real life I would agree with you. But the MC isn't really me, and I find it boring sometimes just having the MC go around and fuck every girl in the game. As long as it has a great story and renders...I don't mind some of the side characters getting some action...I like the shock value of that. Makes things more entertaining.
Yep, I kinda forgot the father was supposed to fuck the daughter but I somehow kept in the back of my mind that it was supposed to happen. I hope it's not completely canceled and will come back at some point in the storyline. And as I'm not into over tattooed sluts, the incest part of it was a way for me to wake my interested in this girl. Same for Gaz and her father/uncle/grandpa (I forgot).

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Yep, I kinda forgot the father was supposed to fuck the daughter but I somehow kept in the back of my mind that it was supposed to happen. I hope it's not completely canceled and will come back at some point in the storyline. And as I'm not into over tattooed sluts, the incest part of it was a way for me to wake my interested in this girl. Same for Gaz and her father/uncle/grandpa (I forgot).
I always saw the flashes as other universes, in one the dad gets on with his daughter, in the other he gets cucked by his son and in one Bacon gets it on with his mom. So in the universe we are in, our Hero gets it on with all the ladies!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I always found it curious how many of the prospective chefs on "Hell's Kitchen" smoked. Seemed to be something that would negatively impact a career as a chef when taste and smell are so important.
The taste is slightly reduced not gone :LOL:. Question is: Do Chefs eat/taste their own food? I thought other people eat/taste it for them....:unsure:

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
What a game. I like the ideas and wackiness, the humor and the easter eggs. I LOVE the (esp. later) renders and animations. Thought Depraved Awakening or MILF City would stay my favs for long, but Timestamps just seems to rise the bar.
And as much as i love the development with most characters, especially Juli with the drawn out build up to the point of actual proper sex, i hate that Nika cliffhanger.
Boy was i ready to nut! Played for hours without break and resisted the other possibilities for a 'release' as i was really feeling the hots for Nika, that tease, the drunk episode so close ... i stayed stronk!! I knew it was about to go down! I went down in that basement, like 'yeah man that's it, the tease starts but this time .. this time its different! I can see it, like 2 trains speeding towards each other for a head on collision. All the hour long edging would pay off ... and then that anticlimatic 'basement-door-opening-noise'-twist! I nutted! To the picture of them trying to fix up to hide what they nearly did ... a ruined nutting!! ... yet one of the best i ever had, not mad for that .. just a bit for the cliffhanger that followed short after.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes