cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
just got to sak how the He** can the last 25% of tets take so long if it go to 2020 i am done as patrone lol
As a patron you would have get the post for the delay. Just a reminder:
Unlocked

Hi everyone, We planned a release this weekend, but due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to delay One of the team has suffered a bereavement of a close family member, so we have had to delay the release.
We apologise for this, but in the opinion of the team family comes first, we hope you all understand our decision. In the meantime, the rest of the team will continue to work on additional content, and some Christmas renders of the girls outside of the game.
Thank you all again for your continued support and patience.
While we appreciate that many of you would like to offer your condolences, could we ask you to please not ask which member of the team it was, again thanks for your understanding.
Motkeyz Games Team
Right now he needs to take care of a funeral and other important stuff for his family.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm, I've been having trouble coming up with a story for the contest. Yes, I can get Juli VERY horny with talk about the Perverted Voyuer Squirrel that's peeping on Nika. Sadly, everything falls apart when the Moose is talked about. Even adding the kinky neighbors (Boris and Natasha) failed to help. Motkeyz you have created a series of images that defeat my best efforts. :)

Wait, what about adding talk of Gaz's new goldfish.. Hmm.. :devilish:

Just a thought.

bigp85

Sep 7, 2017
So I downloaded this and extracted it, but there's no app to open to play it. How do you open the game?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Yeah, I should have been more descriptive. No I downloaded the PC version.
Your antivirus may have deleted the startup file. Add the game to exceptions.
Perhaps you didn't finish downloading the archive, check the archive for errors. (Alt+T WinRar)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes