Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Unlocked
Comics Competition
Hi everyone,
As it’s Christmas, I decided to go into my vault and I unearthed some old renders I did before the game was made, kind of a test run, anyway after looking at them for a while I thought it would be a good idea to share them with you in a comic style . Then I thought why not run a competition for you all to participate in, the prize will be a personalized render of any character or characters (max 3) of your choice, in a setting of your choice if possible.
Now here’s how it works, I will post the first three pages of the 24 pages total comic today, they are blank slates all you have to do is add a storyline to them. For the next few weeks, I will be posting additional pages until it’s complete. Share your results on the discord page COMPETITIONS channel, we will then compile all the entries and the team will vote on the winners.
There are two categories, best storyline and funniest storyline, so all you budding authors out there, it’s time to get writing
Enjoy and again thanks
Motkeyz

Here there are first three renders ... Step by step there will be will posted the other pages in next days

This is the time to win this competition , writers of all World !!!!!! Motkeyz needs You !!!!!!!
Vintage01-001b.jpg
Vintage01-002b.jpg
Vintage01-003b.jpg

Last edited:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I will post the first three pages of the 24 pages total comic today, they are blank slates all you have to do is add a storyline to them
There are two categories, best storyline and funniest storyline, so all you budding authors out there, it’s time to get writing
Enjoy
Shiva0067 This is a job for you :) - would love to see the results

Reactions: Fantabaldu

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Last edited:

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
no,
Chapter 1 took Motkeyz 2 years, because he worked alone on the game. Since v0.5.3 a got little helpers.

I see, you did not bother to read the last few pages, because then you would have read this post here and the reason for the delay.
https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-v1-0-pe-p1-motkeyz.5949/post-2769731
not really, i been here about 2 years ago, and then totally forgot about game and then i saw v1.0 so i was like great, it's complete now, and then i played it last 2 days and understood it's not even one third complete

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes