Rintal

May 6, 2017
Unfortunately, compassion and solidarity no longer belongs to this world ...

But in your case I would advise you to do some reading repetitions ; there is an apposite Patreon post speaking about this ;Better to repeat for person like you that probably have to pay the right attention to words already written

" Hi everyone, We planned a release this weekend, but due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to delay One of the team has suffered a bereavement of a close family member, so we have had to delay the release.
We apologise for this, but in the opinion of the team family comes first, we hope you all understand our decision. In the meantime, the rest of the team will continue to work on additional content, and some Christmas renders of the girls outside of the game. "
Sooooo... One of the members of their team has some family problems and as a sign of support, they decided not to release the finished (according to their infographics) game, but instead they are working on additional content? That makes sense now... Probably...

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Sooooo... One of the members of their team has some family problems and as a sign of support, they decided not to release the finished (according to their infographics) game, but instead they are working on additional content? That makes sense now... Probably...
Ok....lets try this SLOWER.....read these in order.

1) There are multiple people that work on this game with specific jobs/expertise....
2) Part of releasing a game is beta testing and code/game engine....I've been a "tester" for this game previously....trust me.
3) Motkeyz does art....and can continue doing art for future releases and, in this case, Christmas gifts while it is being tested.
4) Since the member of the team in question is probably involved with the technical/testing/code part....that by itself delays a release for a short term.
5) Motkeyz.....amazingly....can still make art while this is happening. Staggering....I know. LOL

Get it?

Rintal

May 6, 2017

1) There are multiple people that work on this game with specific jobs/expertise....
2) Part of releasing a game is beta testing and code/game engine....I've been a "tester" for this game previously....trust me.
3) Motkeyz does art....and can continue doing art for future releases and, in this case, Christmas gifts while it is being tested.
4) Since the member of the team in question is probably involved with the technical/testing/code part....that by itself delays a release for a short term.
5) Motkeyz.....amazingly....can still make art while this is happening. Staggering....I know. LOL

Get it?
Oh crap... You really can't understand what I'm trying to say. Let's just move on.
I hope that the team will cope with the problems and will please us with good content in the near future.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Breaking REAL News-

Sadly, the next update will be delayed (for ME). For Medical reasons I will probably be unable to enjoy the next update when it is released. I WILL tell you all what the issue is, but I recommend that you DO NOT open the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am sorry to hear that a member of the team has suffered a loss. Take the time needed and know that I will be here to say Good Job when the next Update is released (well maybe a bit after release if it happens during my recovery). To the rest of the group I say: Thank you for what has already been released and I look forward to what is coming in the Future. Oh, I also want to say that we need at LEAST 3 updates focused on the Moose. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. See.. it's not just Devs that have issues. :)

P.P.S. Remember that I warned you all NOT to look at what my problem is so DO NOT complain if you ignored me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Do you know the meaning of the word bereavement? To break it down for you, someone very, very, very close died. It is not a "problem" you can solve by talking or ignoring it.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
I am confused , why won't they release it ?
Just give him a couple weeks off to figure stuff out .

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am confused , why won't they release it ?
Just give him a couple weeks off to figure stuff out .
They won't release it because it's not ready to release.

On a small team, you divide the work up, and you often have no backup for individual roles. So when someone is indisposed (say, due to a death in the family), the only choice is to wait until that person can work on the project again.

We see evidence of this in their announcement - the rest of the team will continue working on their parts.

BisonFan02 said it well here:

Get it?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
They won't release it because it's not ready to release.

On a small team, you divide the work up, and you often have no backup for individual roles. So when someone is indisposed (say, due to a death in the family), the only choice is to wait until that person can work on the project again.

We see evidence of this in their announcement - the rest of the team will continue working on their parts.

BisonFan02 said it well here:
I think derof's first sentence was meant as a quote and not as a question. ;)

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes