Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Old Man Jenkins is clearly older Bacon ye? But he also killed Bacon's dad.

So I'm thinking about the Logistics here and thinking that maybe Bacon is his own father. only it's not Bacon but Evil Bacon trying to replace Bacon that is the corpse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cold_arctus

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Where is the update? Already the second week of deferment has gone! It's a shame for people who pay money = (
I'm a supporter and i'm not at all complaining...
By the way are you sure to be a real Patron ????

Merry Christmas to you and your family, i guess that these special days will bring you a little bit of more... Humanity ...

Galin

May 5, 2017

Merry Christmas to you and your family, i guess that these special days will bring you a little bit of more... Humanity ...
some of the pirates here seem to think, they have rights against the developer...
it's christmas! let's hope some devs or donators give us the game at sometime - THEY decide when...
I wish to thank those givers for the games they give to us...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Did we have any news since the annoucement of why it was delayed ? Like do we know if it will be before the end of the year or in 2020 ?

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Since presumably it's a coder that's grieving, and assuming they've been caught up in holiday stuff, it's probably going to be mid January tbh.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Did we have any news since the annoucement of why it was delayed ? Like do we know if it will be before the end of the year or in 2020 ?
Since presumably it's a coder that's grieving, and assuming they've been caught up in holiday stuff, it's probably going to be mid January tbh.
If you look at some post before , there is the explication in many pages...

An important mourning struck a person on the work team on past days ...
So the release will be done when everything will be solved , actually this person has something really more important to think that to release the game...
Anyway will be relased as soon as possible when all these personal problems will be fixed , i think at the begin of the new year

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Breaking FAKE News-

cold_arctus was sadly caught in a heat wave and melted. Film at 11. :unsure:

Also, Bacon got caught Perving on Princes Peach's base code, and has been sent to Rehab to cure his Binary Addiction. :devilish:

Finally, there a recall has been announced for goobdoob (he went bad). :eek:

-End of FAKE news.

This FAKE news announcement has been brought to you by Gaz's Goldfish. When you need a Goldfish get the best from Gaz. :D

Just a thought.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
-Breaking FAKE News-

cold_arctus was sadly caught in a heat wave and melted. Film at 11. :unsure:

Also, Bacon got caught Perving on Princes Peach's base code, and has been sent to Rehab to cure his Binary Addiction. :devilish:

Finally, there a recall has been announced for goobdoob (he went bad). :eek:

-End of FAKE news.

This FAKE news announcement has been brought to you by Gaz's Goldfish. When you need a Goldfish get the best from Gaz. :D

Just a thought.
Ah, shit. I was hoping nobody would notice. Guess I needed more cologne.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

Says the "The Pirate King" , you should've known better...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@cold_arctus was sadly caught in a heat wave and melted. Film at 11. :unsure:
Global warming is a real pain in the ass for me. Cost me a lot.. maybe people could start donating or support my lifestyle through the heat wave. :unsure:

Pls Shiva0067, use your power and raise the awareness of global warming through your news! :D

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes