serkanak

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks.

I'm a bit confused.

Aticfx64.dll is a library for a AMD graphic card, but Player.log tells me that it use Intel HD (probably a on-board card).

Which of them do you have? Do you have both?
yes my laptop have both of them also my laptop is so old but i can play this game before thanks for helping

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes my laptop have both of them also my laptop is so old but i can play this game before thanks for helping
Here are your options:
- try to re-install AMD drivers for your graphic card. (Use DDU do uninstall them -
)
- Assign one of your graphic card to the game. (Instructions here:
)

serkanak

Feb 22, 2018
Here are your options:
- try to re-install AMD drivers for your graphic card. (Use DDU do uninstall them -
)
- Assign one of your graphic card to the game. (Instructions here:
)
thanks

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
haha, truth. Treasure of Nadia has more content after two months than AWAM does in two years.

AWAM fan waiting for sexual content:

View attachment 500610

Keep up the good work Motkeyz. Great game.
You probably weren't waiting for Milfy City updates :sneaky:
Is everyone crazy? As Cold wrote earlier, it can release updates when it wants, and can not release at all. All donations on a voluntary basis, you yourself should give a report to whom you pay the money, and not the developer should report to you.
You are on a pirate site. Have a conscience, developers read everything here.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is everyone crazy? As Cold wrote earlier, it can release updates when it wants, and can not release at all. All donations on a voluntary basis, you yourself should give a report to whom you pay the money, and not the developer should report to you.
You are on a pirate site. Have a conscience, developers read everything here.
Correct, this is a pirate forum and everyone is free to share there opinion here. As always the loudest voices are from people, who do not support the game via Patreon or in a different way.

Also, so far non of our high-tiers complaint about the delay, because they know which team member is not available and why testing is stuck at 75% at the moment.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Correct, this is a pirate forum and everyone is free to share there opinion here. As always the loudest voices are from people, who do not support the game via Patreon or in a different way.
And the strangest thing is that people write and demand games of this genre. I mean that I have not seen on other pirate forums posts like "where my Call of Duty?!". With pictures and things like that. Although these games are sold as a product, and you have the right to demand money back, or complain that the product does not meet your requirements.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And the strangest thing is that people write and demand games of this genre. I mean that I have not seen on other pirate forums posts like "where my Call of Duty?!". With pictures and things like that. Although these games are sold as a product, and you have the right to demand money back, or complain that the product does not meet your requirements.
Same for movies and TV-shows. Never read "Where is my super-special master directors cut edition of [insert movie title]"....

Reactions: Alpine Eagle
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes