Jul 6, 2019
Let those suckers get ripped off, just imagine how they are doing in real life lol XD
It's like the slow burn beta male strategy. Invest years of time and resources and she'll come to her senses after getting banged by a bunch of Chads and Tyrones and see me for the amazingly patient and caring guy I am.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Funny how when i said something similar a few post back i got a a lot of face palms even from the dev and now here is giving you a thumbs up... funny indeed.
Sorry buddy but you did not say anything similar.You kinda criticized the team on a whole without taking into factor of the concerned individual's personal problem.According to their post,one of their team members lost their family kin or something so that's why they had to delay the release for a while.Now I don't know what work that team member actually does in the game(the dev didn't mention it) but his particular WORK is on hold and his/her absence of involvement in the game cannot be ignored at all.But that does not mean other members have to stop doing their jobs.For example,if I have a team and we are making a short film and on one random day,the person who was given the job of editing the film lost someone very close to him,then only editing of the film will be delayed but other people won't be able to stop their individual work because it just doesn't make sense to keep everything else incomplete and its also unprofessional.After all,like lot of people in the thread have said,its their job so other members are doing their respective ones.The team member who is doing the rendering I guess,may release the Christmas renders and all.Once the concerned team member returns to the job,the team can shift their concentration in finishing and ultimately releasing the game.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
He is feeding of beta males that are willing to payhim shitloads for basicaly an update every 3 months, he is quite smart actually is this beta bitches that dont realize they are getting ripped off bigtime, he feeds of young people you know like 18 to 23 that are probably still virgins living with their parents and love the teasing.
They spend 23 hours a day in a computer with no social life. Hope they would wake up and see but at the same time is not my problem so F@ck em.
Wow....that was intelligent. Haha. Those "beta male virgins" or whatever you just tried to call them are why content makes this site or even exists.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's like the slow burn beta male strategy. Invest years of time and resources and she'll come to her senses after getting banged by a bunch of Chads and Tyrones and see me for the amazingly patient and caring guy I am.
He is feeding of beta males that are willing to payhim shitloads for basicaly an update every 3 months, he is quite smart actually is this beta bitches that dont realize they are getting ripped off bigtime, he feeds of young people you know like 18 to 23 that are probably still virgins living with their parents and love the teasing.
They spend 23 hours a day in a computer with no social life. Hope they would wake up and see but at the same time is not my problem so F@ck em.
Guys, pls, if you want trash talk L&P then better do it in his game thread, and not here. Thanks.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Guys, pls, if you want trash talk L&P then better do it in his game thread, and not here. Thanks.
Trash talking isn't appropriate for this forum. See rule #1: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-09-29.5589/

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
One of my favorite pictures of the Christmas Set ...
"Only " 43 different pictures with a second "special" ending ...
Great work Motkeyz here , really fantastic... it would be worth to pledge your project only to watch all of these spectacular renders !!!!

Holiday19-018.png

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
i love this game for Polish language. That lift my spirit. But very minor mistakes in some words summon smile on my face. Overall good job

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes