Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm looking forward to the new update. I have been one of the patrons of this game for a long time (I have always thought that it has a number of patterns too low for its quality) and every day I enter with the hope that the new version will be published. Waiting impatiently!
Thanks Ikki no Phoenix for the support! Rest assure that we are working on the next version of the game, so no time lost on the what's coming next! We are not in pause, just a little hold on the release schedule while things settle back to normal.

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
It's probably going to be another week or two I'd guess.

coder (probly) bereavement + late december holiday stuff meaning everyone dealing with family and/or setup-cleanup for parties and/or other jobstuff + getting back into things properly = gonna be a bit.

markEOL

Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys, I've just downloaded the game but everytime I start it, it blocks at this point, at the very beginning. How can I fix this?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys, I've just downloaded the game but everytime I start it, it blocks at this point, at the very beginning. How can I fix this?
Already found the solution a thousand times, don't you want to look at the pages of this thread?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
There are 782 pages, I'm already searching for the solution, but I can't find it ahahah
You don't have to click on the pages, you can use the search for this thread. Anyway
This had been explained many, many times in this thread.

You need to install Visual C++ 2015. If you have a newer version installed, uninstall them and install C++ 2015 first and then the newer one.

Reactions: markEOL

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Hmmm. I replayed game few times and tried different choices and understood that they don't change almost nothing in the game story, only few scenes (like fck GAz which you can avoid or sucking Mrs Herez Scutt's dick, thats all) which is meaning nothing to whom you fuck next or what will happened after. So the choices here are almost useless....

Reactions: hellsgod
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes