Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
German translation for Chaper 1 of Timestamps Unconditional Love!

A big thank you for onyxandy for his amazing work on doing a German translation for the game!

As always, do not try to extract the zip file - just leave it as it is, and put/save it into your "Timestamps 1.0PE_Data/Languages" folder.

Start the game and select the language by clicking on the German flag on the main menu (right side).

Please enjoy it!

Feedback is more then welcome!

UncleVT pls add the translation on OP. thanks!
Hey thanks for translating part 1! Are you working on the translation for part 2?
If not then I would like to do it!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey thanks for translating part 1! Are you working on the translation for part 2?
If not then I would like to do it!
Ich bin nicht der Übersetzer. Am besten fragst du onyxandy direkt.

Grundsätzlich aber steht es jedem frei, das Spiel zu übersetzen - egal ob eine Übesetzung bereits existiert oder nicht.

===
I'm not the translator... blablablab

Everyone feel free to translate doesn't matter if a translation exist or not.

Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Ich bin nicht der Übersetzer. Am besten fragst du onyxandy direkt.

Grundsätzlich aber steht es jedem frei, das Spiel zu übersetzen - egal ob eine Übesetzung bereits existiert oder nicht.

===
I'm not the translator... blablablab

Everyone feel free to translate doesn't matter if a translation exist or not.
Vielen dank, ich werd mal nach fragen!

Reactions: cold_arctus

as_c

Dec 5, 2018
guys since i installed the incest patch (correctly) and I choose it in the game after every couple of minutes of playing it just exit on itself and give me the msg of stopped working so if anyone can give any help in that matter and thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
guys since i installed the incest patch (correctly) and I choose it in the game after every couple of minutes of playing it just exit on itself and give me the msg of stopped working so if anyone can give any help in that matter and thanks
post your output/player log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/VNgine folder.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
archieved events and then empty folder but in the (local) folder there's some saves so what to do?
Archived events?? No idea what this is suppose to be.

Every time you start the game a player/output log file gets created and as soon as the game crashes the crash event gets logged.

You also can post your dxdiag log file after the next game crash.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
here goes just crashed 5 min ago
Strange.. there is no crash or any running program listed.

Have you checked Windows Event Viewer after the crash?

Make sure you downloaded the 32-bit version of the game and also extract it and play it from your desktop first.

Also possible that your poor old GPU can't handle Unity anymore due to insufficient VRAM.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Honestly one of the most overrated games on the website. People value graphics way too highly, if the renders weren't good nobody would care about this car crash of a story. Games like Take Over on the other hand are supported by their deep and intricate plots despite their subpar graphics. Priorities, people.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Honestly one of the most overrated games on the website. People value graphics way too highly, if the renders weren't good nobody would care about this car crash of a story. Games like Take Over on the other hand are supported by their deep and intricate plots despite their subpar graphics. Priorities, people.
:rolleyes: :FacePalm:
Right. You don't like the story and it's OK. You like other games and it's OK too. And you can say it here, you can criticize without hesitation.

But don't underestimate other people's preferences by believing that only you have the truth. That's very self-entitled.

If you read the comments you'll be surprised to see that I and other people like the game for its plot, UI and other things, not just for its images.

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes