Zoomer420

Apr 20, 2019
.EXE File Needed
Weird request but for some reason , I downloaded the windows 64bit Ch 1 , but the zip file didn't have .exe file
so to run it , I need that

.exe file of win64 bit.
If anyone has it ,can someone post it , by quoting me , That would be great
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Weird request but for some reason , I downloaded the windows 64bit Ch 1 , but the zip file didn't have .exe file

.exe file of win64 bit.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
Cant agree there - i just downloaded the 64-bit as well from Mega and the exe is right there in the root.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

.exe file of win64 bit.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
Seems like your protection software deleted the .exe. Disable it and re-download the game.

Zoomer420

Apr 20, 2019

.exe file of win64 bit.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

Niro98

Oct 11, 2017
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
Hi. what you need is to download unity from its official website for the game to work. it has nothing with antivirus or missing .exe.
you only need the library to run the game. The same with some rpg games, you only need rpg runtime packages without the need to install the part to create games.
I also opened a small box with the photo of the milf and an exclamation point and closed. install unity and open the game and run.
others like THE TWIST ran you normal because it had in its library. THE RURAL HOMELAND need unity too to run.
to enjoy.

* NOT CLICK - UNITY HUB -*

SELECT DOWNLOAD WIN-MAC
DEPEND OF YOU

SELECT version 2019.3.0

Last edited:
Reactions: killugerk

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
I feel bad for you, so I downloaded the 64-bit version to get the .exe file for you. Let me know if you have more missing files.

Enjoy mate!

BloodWizer

Oct 27, 2020
I wasn't sure I'd like this one at first. I downloaded it anyways and after finally setting aside some time to play it I am glad I finally did. Man I got sucked into the story and had to immediatly download Chapter 2! I'm looking forward to Chapter 3 now.

Reactions: Motkeyz

gamepunk

May 9, 2020
Incredible visuals and very sexy situations. This project and lost loves are some of the hottest visual novels Ive seen. Nice work.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 234 Votes