cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Still lost on how to make this game work. I got the blablabla error. Already tried the black/white bugfix. Game seems good, but I cant make it work.
- install either x86 or x64 of Visual C++ 2015 according to your game client. Note: If you have a newer version of Visual C++ installed (2017 or 2019). Delete them and install 2015 first. On top you can install VC 2017 and 2019.
- Don't delete English.zip.
- (in case you downloaded the unrated file) select the unrated file on the right side on the main menu.

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
guys can someone help the game dose not want to save every time i try to make a new save there is nothing in the loading

barkion

Oct 24, 2020
- install either x86 or x64 of Visual C++ 2015 according to your game client. Note: If you have a newer version of Visual C++ installed (2017 or 2019). Delete them and install 2015 first. On top you can install VC 2017 and 2019.
- Don't delete English.zip.
- (in case you downloaded the unrated file) select the unrated file on the right side on the main menu.
I did install the Visual C++ 2015 like the Black/White fix said. It still didnt work. I download the patch in hoping to fix this error and pasted in the \Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data\Languages folder, without unziping , still cant play the game and I really cant see this unrated flag in the main menu that keeps being mentioned. This is what my main menu screen looks like. Im just lost now.

1607296176126.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did install the Visual C++ 2015 like the Black/White fix said. It still didnt work. I download the patch in hoping to fix this error and pasted in the \Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data\Languages folder, without unziping , still cant play the game and I really cant see this unrated flag in the main menu that keeps being mentioned. This is what my main menu screen looks like. Im just lost now.

View attachment 931745
Please show me a screenshot from your Languages folder. As you can see from my screenshot I have seven zip files in my languages folder and the same numbers of flags in the games main menu.
1607328803546.png

barkion

Oct 24, 2020
And there are still no flags on the right side of the main menu?? :unsure:

Please try to extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop and not in a different drive.
It worked, thanks. But i just cant move the game folder anywhere and even rename the folder. Guess it will stay on my desktop, fuckin windows.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It worked, thanks. But i just cant move the game folder anywhere and even rename the folder. Guess it will stay on my desktop, fuckin windows.
If you can't move or rename the folder it would mean that your user account has insufficient privileges.

barkion

Oct 24, 2020
If you can't move or rename the folder it would mean that your user account has insufficient privileges.

I misword that, sorry, english is not my first language. What I meant is that if I rename or move the game folder, the menu flags vanish and the error returns. Anyway, the game works now, thx.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Carapeto

May 20, 2020
Anyone has the full mac version that actually works. Mine give the message i don+t have permission to run it.
Thanks in advance

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone has the full mac version that actually works. Mine give the message i don+t have permission to run it.
Thanks in advance
Game works fine. It is a macOS issue not allowing third party application to execute. To fix that either run chmod or permission fixer.

For chmod: Open Terminal.app and type
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop the game's folder into terminal's window and hit enter].

Permission fixer you can find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564

Carapeto

May 20, 2020
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes