cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Just finished playing this and the most recent update, first time I played this in a very long time. The last time I played, it ended whenever your girlfriend catches you with the Mom in the hospital.

I may have miss remembered, but I don't remember there being sex scene with the GF before the hospital scene in the old update. I feel like I remember breaking up with her before then 2 in the old update. I feel like the Dev changed her character around a lot. I think it's for the better, now you don't have to feel bad about cheating on her, or just plain breaking up with her.

But I've loved everything we get in the first game and I'm liking the stuff in the second one. The story is actually interesting. And I keep wondering if the Movies and TV shows we see in the background are possible hints? Because if they are? The Futurama one has potentially hilarious hints.

Because I don't want to share with any of the guys, call me selfish lol. I feel bad for the Dad, but I feel like we could be setting up him ending with that Candice lady?

IDK if there is a Harem ending in the works? Feels like there is, but I'm not sure. Also the April Fools ending scared the shit out of me. I seriously thought I finally decide to catch up with this game only to find out it's canceled lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motkeyz

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Where do I put the incest patch?
You can often see how to install patches etc. in the installation instructions of a game on their first page.

Here are the instructions:

Patch Instructions:

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder. "Unconditional Love_Data_Data\Languages\"
The file is called English_Unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is to the language folder.
When you start the game, click on the flag on the right side that says "Unrated"

Saves are located in hidden folders!
Save location on Windows (use Windows+R)
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
Save location on Mac (Use Finder)
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)

Reactions: BIackBaron

jessbarney225

Aug 23, 2019
You can often see how to install patches etc. in the installation instructions of a game on their first page.

Here are the instructions:

Patch Instructions:

DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to Timestamps_Data folder STREAMINGASSETS of your game folder. "Unconditional Love_Data_Data\Languages\"
The file is called English_Unrated.zip, do not rename, do not open it, just copy it as is to the language folder.
When you start the game, click on the flag on the right side that says "Unrated"

Saves are located in hidden folders!
Save location on Windows (use Windows+R)
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
Save location on Mac (Use Finder)
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)
Should I extract the actual game then put the un-extracted patch into it?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
YES!!!.. er sorry bout that. yes.. 1) Extract the game so that you can play it. 2) Follow the directions for adding the Mod. 3) Play the game. 4) Return to this Forum and complain about The Pancake Obsession that Motkeyz has. 5) Demand that Waffles (and Chocolate Chip Cookies be added. 6) Get a final save at the end of this chapter. 7) Get Chapter 2 of the game and enjoy that as well (While complaining about the lack of Chocolate Chip Cookies).

Of course the MOST important thing to remember is that the MOOSE (and maybe a Squirrel) are AWESOME and are to be praised. :)

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Hajtand

jessbarney225

Aug 23, 2019
YES!!!.. er sorry bout that. yes.. 1) Extract the game so that you can play it. 2) Follow the directions for adding the Mod. 3) Play the game. 4) Return to this Forum and complain about The Pancake Obsession that Motkeyz has. 5) Demand that Waffles (and Chocolate Chip Cookies be added. 6) Get a final save at the end of this chapter. 7) Get Chapter 2 of the game and enjoy that as well (While complaining about the lack of Chocolate Chip Cookies).

Of course the MOST important thing to remember is that the MOOSE (and maybe a Squirrel) are AWESOME and are to be praised. :)

Hope that helps.
Thank you XD

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
All do is download the patch. DO NOT EXTRACT. Put the patch in the language folder that's inside the game folder. And when you launch the game there will be 2 flags in the top rate corner of the main menu screen. Click the one that says "Unrated." And your good to go.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
You can change the dialogues as much as you want same goes for the names. For that look into the language zip file and "mapping" folder.
I tried changing the dialog before, made sure I was only changing the character's lines. but no matter what I typed in, it made the game crash. is there a certain program I need to use to edit it?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried changing the dialog before, made sure I was only changing the character's lines. but no matter what I typed in, it made the game crash. is there a certain program I need to use to edit it?
No. A simple text editor is enough. Just make sure you don't change anything in front of the pipe-symbol "|" for example:
C_MC |Dialogue text blablabla

Feel free to contact me on Discord. Check OP for the discord invite link.

Reactions: Captain Bipto

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
No. A simple text editor is enough. Just make sure you don't change anything in front of the pipe-symbol "|" for example:
C_MC |Dialogue text blablabla

Feel free to contact me on Discord. Check OP for the discord invite link.
k, thanks, I'll try it out with notepad++

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes