a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
What??? o_O

Each language.zip file requires 2 folders and 1 flag file.
- dialogues,
- mappingtables,
- flag.png

Don't change the names of the folders and use .zip only -> no .rar or .7z etc.
and what is not clear?
when unpacking the archive - they get files in the folder,
and after editing for some reason they archive the folder with the files, and not the files themselves.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
View attachment 961155 View attachment 961155

Is this broken or what? i just extract it and wanna play but after i put my ign in naming section, there are only intro1,intro2,...intro9 and this
Try this:

If the game is black/white and no images. Please install the x64 version for 64-bit game version, x86 version for 32-bit game version patch from Microsoft:

Black/White fix for Linux:
Install libwebp-dev or compile from source
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev
Compile from source follow instructions on:

Reactions: Terrencenumba1

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
structure?
Ok, let's just go back for a second.

- You extracted the game into your preferred game folder. Correct?
- You downloaded the unrated patch and put the zip file into Game_Data/Language folder.
- You start the game and on the main menu you should have to flags on the right side.
- You start a new game and you get a white screen with "blablabla". Correct?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yea, if I don't touch the unrated file and start the game it works fine
That's good to know. Now we narrowed down the problem to your edit. For smaller changes in the dialogues you can edit them directly in the archive file. For larger modification or full translations it would be better to extract the English.zip file.

When you re-compress the language.zip make sure that you include all the folders and not dialogues and/or mappingtables folder only.

As you can see from AIWA's screenshot the structure of the archive file needs to remain the same:
- dialogue folder
- mappingtables folder
- flag.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I cant edit in the archive file, notepad wont let me save it and np++ shows the compressed text
Strange.. I know that it is possible. However, in your case then extract the English_Unrated.zip file. Go into dialogue folder and modify 01_Intro.txt. Save it.

Now re-compress the zip file by marking dialogue folder, mappingtables and flag.png -> right click or use 7zip's UI and name it as you want "bibtoe.zip".

Start the game and check the flags on the right side. Click on the flags to see which one is named "bibtoe". Click on it and start the game.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
it boots up fine, with the other original files
1609260595142.png

But it wont let me use it, says its an old file and automatically loads the english version

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes