Nov 6, 2019
help.jpg help.jpg

Is this broken or what? i just extract it and wanna play but after i put my ign in naming section, there are only intro1,intro2,...intro9 and this

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 961155 View attachment 961155

Is this broken or what? i just extract it and wanna play but after i put my ign in naming section, there are only intro1,intro2,...intro9 and this
I guess you deleted English.zip and replace it with English_unrated.zip and forgot to click on the unrated flag in the main menu.

NOTE: Don't let WinRaR etc. extract the Unrated.zip file! The file needs to be a zip-file.
yeah, this is how mine comes out, too when I try to edit the characters dialog
I think you forgot to compress it back to a zip file after you changed the names.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I never touched the original English zip, was testing out a line on the unrated English zip. recompressed it and the unrated flag turned white and starting up it did the same thing as Terren's

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
No, i compressed it, it wont even show up as an option if u dont compress it back up/ but when i re-compress it the unrated flag is whited out and twice the size

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No, i compressed it, it wont even show up as an option if u dont compress it back up/ but when i re-compress it the unrated flag is whited out and twice the size
If you can't see the flag or the flag is white out then you forgot to include the flag file to your re-compressed file.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I don't see something strange about the language file.
No, flag is still there.

in intro file I just tried to change this
C_MC |(Yawn) Oh man, it's so late.

to this
C_MC |(Yawn) oh man... what time is it...?

when i recompress it, it changes the Unrated file size from 425k to 443k and I get eh intro1-2-3... blahblahblah shit

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes