Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If your playing on the computer right click on the mouse and then once the save screen comes up click on a empty box to save the game. If you don't want multiple saves then just click on a box that already has a save on it and click on yes to save over that save file
thats not how it works in vngine , rightclick goes dialogue backwards. You have to esc and save or press the save button from the quick menu on the right of the dialogue panel.

There is/was a bug in chapter one that could block the esc key menu if you hit N i think, because it used to be a house navigation map that i since removed ,but some old legacy ghosts i think caused this bug to happen. We found that out way later and it wasnt possible to patch anymore. Will be solved for the steam version tho

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
CG Timestamps 1.0PE

Password for Storage.vngine:
Code:
[MEDIA = youtube]-Jx5Zahhtwg[/MEDIA]
Is the Password:

[MEDIA = youtube]-Jx5Zahhtwg[/MEDIA]

or only

-Jx5Zahhtwg

without the brackets????????

Wilsonn

Mar 12, 2019
game looks great but having a problem with the black bars covering the choices. i have tried all the resolutions and windowed mode. no luck

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Wilsonn I am not trying to be mean or anything but with your name the first thing I thought about was that volleyball from Cast Away that he made and was calling Wilson d8f04305-0f06-4286-ad08-0a392a2b5ea6.jpg

BillyBobJoe6969

Sep 11, 2022
Hi guys,

For those who want to play it on macOS, I just tried it on the last OS version (Big Sur - 11.0.1) and it failed. A bit of investigation showed there is bad permission set to the executable file.

Depending on your OS version, it might just tell you that the app cannot be launched or if you're lucky it will tell you that the permission is denied.

It's quite easy to fix but not easy to guess if you're not familiar with that. Open a terminal and run that command : chmod 755 /Applications/Timestamps\ 1.0\ PE\ P1.app/Contents/MacOS/Timestamps\ Unconditional\ Love

You can now run the game. I hope that will help.
thank you thank you thank you

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Having scoured all rooms and clicked everything, can't find phone and world map says can't leave because still have something to do.

Help, please.

Edit. I restarted. Still no phone.
Restarted again, but didn't peek at Ms Juliana in the shower, having just seen that. Phone appeared on bedside table. Definitely was not there before, having clicked on each fragment of every object in the bedroom multiple times to no avail. Glitch?

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021
Yuppie!!!
The Steam store page is finally up and the game is expected to be released on december 16th, 2022: :giggle:

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
hello, good day, I hope you can help me, does anyone know if there is a Spanish translation of this game? If so, could you please give me the link? Thanks in advance and I hope the message is not confusing since English is not my language

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes