Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any reason to play this version when the Steam version seems to have further improvements?
Not using Steam, for one.

Beyond that, decide for yourself if whatever improvements in the Steam version are worth paying money to Steam, as opposed to Patreon.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I never played the game before so I have no idea if certain UI changes and other improvements from the second chapter are meaningful or if any of the redone scenes, renders and animations are an actual improvement. Guess I will just play the Patreon version uploaded here and see if I like it and if the Steam version doesn't get uploaded here I will just buy the Steam version.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I never played the game before so I have no idea if certain UI changes and other improvements from the second chapter are meaningful or if any of the redone scenes, renders and animations are an actual improvement. Guess I will just play the Patreon version uploaded here and see if I like it and if the Steam version doesn't get uploaded here I will just buy the Steam version.
Trust me, the Steam version is Way better in any aspect than the game we complete in 2019! We just updated the client last hour.

Reactions: FFTW

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have no idea if anyone has noticed. The . That patch is only for the STEAM version.

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to

PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
MAC: "Contents/Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Good luck!

Do not rename, do not open it, do not extract it, just copy it as is.

ThePinkPeyote

Sep 3, 2022
After copy/pasting the i-patch, the Steam version is asking: "You are trying to access restricted content. Please provide your assigned password to continue."

I'm sure I'll find the solution to this the second I hit post, but just in case: am I missing something here?

ThePinkPeyote

Sep 3, 2022
Okay, so I deleted the game.settings file in my "users>anon>AppData>Local>VNGINE>Timestamps Unconditional Love" folder, and that seemed to do the trick for the i-patch.

After copy/pasting the i-patch, the Steam version is asking: "You are trying to access restricted content. Please provide your assigned password to continue."

I'm sure I'll find the solution to this the second I hit post, but just in case: am I missing something here?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Okay, so I deleted the game.settings file in my "users>anon>AppData>Local>VNGINE>Timestamps Unconditional Love" folder, and that seemed to do the trick for the i-patch.
I think the patch updated yesterday, as I noticed and posted about the patch Friday, so might be new.

Did the game get an update yesterday? Might compare and see if they are different now.

Reactions: UraN82
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes