JAmes3435

Jan 25, 2023
im stuck in steam ver. when i meet gaz for the first time in the park i choose ''offer protection'' the scene go back to ''im just passing by'' in the park with gaz and i choose the same choice and go back again like a loop but when i choose ''leave'' it continues
Put next to where the Timestamps Unconditional Love.exe file is and that should be fixed now.

Edit:

Last edited:

Shepard89

May 29, 2017
Alas, but the steam version from the hat, shows a black screen and text about visual c++ 2015. And it is installed in the system, and even if you download the installers from the first post, they can not install and will write that the version is already installed or a newer version is installed.

UPD: Perhaps by accident found a solution, you need in the main menu, click on the flag to the left of it was an arrow and then the game will work.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Dear colleagues!
Can anyone rip Steam v1.1 Special Edition ?
And lay out CG RIP !!!
P.S. Thank you very much !
It's already been tried.
Read this from the previous page...

I hope you do realize this is a pirate forum and the game did come with steam integrations that do not run without steam on or without having a licence, I know because I made it. The steam version simply will not run as intended without steam and a licence and they must have modified the game in multiple ways to make it run without it, and what consequences that leads to I cannot tell. Making a post on steam that your pirated copy of our paid game is not working as intended is quite something... The steam version is not yet perfect and there is some additional fixes coming soon relating to sound and some text corrections however we do not have this kind of game breaking bug as far as we have tested or reports we have gotten. Are all your reports here just for the version you downloaded on F95?

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
so I just started playing this and the scene near the beginning where you can choose to fight or be a wimp never gives me an option it just automatically goes on the hero path and I have missed out on other hidden scenes cause of it also the easter egg scene in nikas room at night wont trigger when the guide told me to do it and just one other thing when you are reliving day 3 and spying on Juli and husband it never gave me the option to "defend her" or choose "continue listening" the mc just automatically crashes through the door and the scene just plays out. I am playing the steam cracked version so not sure if that's the reason and maybe I will try the patreon one and see if that works. I was just wondering if anyone else has had any issues like this or not.

elpax

Aug 30, 2018
Save for "v1.1 Steam SE" with 100% unlocked replays and gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Save for "v1.1 Steam SE" with 100% unlocked replays and gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
put in my saves folder, but not work still my old save,may i get advice?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why is this game so popular i got to day 3 time swap n im done with it
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. It's been around 4-5 years now at this point.

Everyone has their own taste (like lots don't like the "Mom" model, etc), some will like it others won't.

Aug 18, 2017
Trust me, the Steam version is Way better in any aspect than the game we complete in 2019! We just updated the client last hour.
It definitely is - One minor detraction I noticed though between the Steam and original version is the blurring of the posters in MC's room and the movie's playing on the TV in the lounge.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes