Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah i think it was an accident it ended up there due to the new banner update and the new tags. Thoughts on the animated banner there? :D I think it looks sweet.

New release on the 25th of April as always communicated :)

Reactions: xenos87

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I like the banner, but I have to say the effect (time jump?) is a bit distracting. Maybe if it had just done the negative thing without the shizzle.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's a fine piece of art. As many of us have applauded, you guys have done some great work on these more unique looking characters.

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Does the game worth a download content wise (does it have a lot of erotic scenes), also are there any penetration scenes?
Worth download? Sure, but i would wait until the 25th of April when we release 0.4.0, it will be MUCH better, on a completely new engine.

Content? Content is good. there is tons of high quality renders, and animations as well (with penetration). It's still early in the main story.

Reactions: xenos87 and Motkeyz

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
....Why are you promoting a thread just because you changed the header banner..

angry.gif

Reactions: Hadgar

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Content? Content is good. there is tons of high quality renders, and animations as well (with penetration). It's still early in the main story.
sorry but no offense but everytime I read that mus "I do not know if I should laugh or cry because usually that's just an excuse because with so many games it always means that and it already has Massive updates and the mc is the only one who has no sex while all others around him fuck like the rabbits so many games

are after more than 6 months still in the same place the mc has zero sex or as here in the game the mc makes one time travel with the hinweiß (as far as I remember) that no matter what he does it has no consequences and what makes the mc ?? NOTHING FUCKING NOTHING why the hell hell ??? why does not he

just grab one and fuck her? but no how are they just talking around stupid stupid bullshit and do not do anything that makes the mc with the mom is just pseudo idiot and not really so what keeps me forever with this stupid "early in the main story" that's just always one lazy excuse unt excuse yes the game looks

great but the story with momsiter and dad is just ridiculous dad fucks his wife no longer because he fucks his daughter and both have fun with it and we have to talk like always stupid talk grind for hours sweettalk make gifts distribute masagen give any crappy pleasures and yet they do not come to fuck mom or

sister or sundress a girl while bacons mom enjoyed being dominated by this hooligan and wishes that she raped her so even the hooligan has more fun too the baseball hit by the mc but who will take revenge and again have more fun than the mc

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
sorry but no offense but everytime I read that mus "I do not know if I should laugh or cry because usually that's just an excuse because with so many games it always means that and it already has Massive updates and the mc is the only one who has no sex while all others around him fuck like the rabbits so many games

are after more than 6 months still in the same place the mc has zero sex or as here in the game the mc makes one time travel with the hinweiß (as far as I remember) that no matter what he does it has no consequences and what makes the mc ?? NOTHING FUCKING NOTHING why the hell hell ??? why does not he

just grab one and fuck her? but no how are they just talking around stupid stupid bullshit and do not do anything that makes the mc with the mom is just pseudo idiot and not really so what keeps me forever with this stupid "early in the main story" that's just always one lazy excuse unt excuse yes the game looks

great but the story with momsiter and dad is just ridiculous dad fucks his wife no longer because he fucks his daughter and both have fun with it and we have to talk like always stupid talk grind for hours sweettalk make gifts distribute masagen give any crappy pleasures and yet they do not come to fuck mom or

sister or sundress a girl while bacons mom enjoyed being dominated by this hooligan and wishes that she raped her so even the hooligan has more fun too the baseball hit by the mc but who will take revenge and again have more fun than the mc
it's time to stop. chill. and go away XD

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
The game after loading any save, hangs on this image, but keeps changing the dialogues of the scenes!

With anybody else does this happen? or just with me?

Sem título.jpg

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Something seem to be wrong in the game, his sister's pic of her laying in bed, keeps popping up in all the time in the middle of everything :D

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes