4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Are there other games made by this developer? This game is really good!
Yes, he has 4 games including this one.However, language is not english. You can check them out from the link if you want.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
What so great about this game:

Not just 1 but 2 beautiful female heroines that you can corrupt
So many hot and intense h-scenes that is so rare in a japanese RPG game
Satisfies both shotacon and older men/younger women lover

What so bad

Inevitable Rape/Public Humiliation , scenes that are mandatory to advance the story

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Are there other games made by this developer? This game is really good!
As said before there is three other games.

The first one is a shota ntr story (the art isn't that good in this one)
The second one is about a hihgschool girl, who is basically a closet pervert and slowly start to get corrupted.
The third is an NTR game whit a mechanic where there is a heart icon, which changes depending on how the heroine gets harassed. You can also take a peek in what the heroine is seeing (you can watch the whole scene in the gallery)

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
For all peeps having trouble unpacking games and don't want to change locale use this sjisunzip
This issue only appears when zip is used instead of rar or 7z because zip doesn't save japanese letters and scrambles them. Sjisunzip forces (I believe 7zip) to use japanese locale. Worked for me everytime
Also some games require to be run in japanese locale but again I don't want to switch so I use 'LocaleEmulator' and now I have 'run in japanese locale' in rightclick menu

How do you use the second thing? I've got the zip and I've got sjsun unzipped but I'm not sure how to make the two work together. Is there a program I need?

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
How do you use the second thing? I've got the zip and I've got sjsun unzipped but I'm not sure how to make the two work together. Is there a program I need?
just drag and drop your zip file onto the exe it should start unpacking in the same folder as the exe right away

uhhhhhhhuzzah

Dec 4, 2017
Beatrice got to be one of the hottest villains I seen in these type of RPG Maker games.

As for Carla, she only gets 1 scene ?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Beatrice got to be one of the hottest villains I seen in these type of RPG Maker games.

As for Carla, she only gets 1 scene ?
Agree , and who would have thought that Beatrice only sex scene is with a kid boy who just got devirginized by Elke, A very lucky kid just like Donny

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

buccaneer

Jul 17, 2018
does anyone know where's the Homeless's tent located ? I tried with the wooden house near the church but nothing happen

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
does anyone know where's the Homeless's tent located ? I tried with the wooden house near the church but nothing happen
Go to "bottom/right" of screen. Homeless tent is in another map not the one you're searching.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
The game does not work. I press, but nothing. Tell me what to do? Do I need to install the program?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes