4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Hitaragi

Jun 11, 2017
If extraction is the issue here, perhaps I could upload my extracted folder as a folder somewhere than a zip? Should still work for Mega right? It will take away the core issue of wrong paths and names being given that seems to happen during extraction itself from the rar file?
Well the thing is, I already tried to download unzipt version frome another source and yaeh it doesn't work. Extraction as usual work like a clock, with coding or without it. Its just simple doesen't work. The game is launching but it stops there, even in task manager pc have a process "Game.exe" but this process doesn't eating resourses at all.
But i think i can live without this game, i like corruption, dilf etc but the game is short and doesent have much rpg stuff. I am more in to "Virgin island" or "Sangeki of Gear" stuff

Reactions: Faustine

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Well the thing is, I already tried to download unzipt version frome another source and yaeh it doesn't work. Extraction as usual work like a clock, with coding or without it. Its just simple doesen't work. The game is launching but it stops there, even in task manager pc have a process "Game.exe" but this process doesn't eating resourses at all.
But i think i can live without this game, i like corruption, dilf etc but the game is short and doesent have much rpg stuff. I am more in to "Virgin island" or "Sangeki of Gear" stuff
Shame! It's actually not short at all and pretty fluid as far as interaction with RPGM goes. But if you do feel like giving it another try as Unzipped source I made one in case it might just do the trick?

Right, for those who still seem to be having problems with winrar extraction messing up the files/paths here is a non-rar upload link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if this helped anyone or if should I just take the link down because it didn't :)

Hitaragi

Jun 11, 2017
Shame! It's actually not short at all and pretty fluid as far as interaction with RPGM goes. But if you do feel like giving it another try as Unzipped source I made one in case it might just do the trick?

Right, for those who still seem to be having problems with winrar extraction messing up the files/paths here is a non-rar upload link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if this helped anyone or if should I just take the link down because it didn't :)
Thanks for trying but as i thought it dosen't work

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I managed to find a fix without switching to japanese locale. Open up the file in winrar, under the options tab click on name encoding and then 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS). Extract and it should work.
My dick's so grateful that it's saluting you

AnXBA

Mar 5, 2017
I managed to find a fix without switching to japanese locale. Open up the file in winrar, under the options tab click on name encoding and then 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS). Extract and it should work.
Or you can also use Bandizip, which is handling Japanese files (when you open the software, click on the planet symbol and select japanese then extract)

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Is this game about abusing stupid country heroines by any random noname guy? Or they have some brains and character, but seeking sex fun by their own will?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Is this game about abusing stupid country heroines by any random noname guy? Or they have some brains and character, but seeking sex fun by their own will?
the story is just a pretext to unlock scenes. It could have been a visual novel instead of a rpg. Heroines are stupids yea

Boheme421

May 1, 2017
It's a "corrupted morals" in its more classical form (like Clymenia's game) with a simple setting : To get rid of theire weakning curse they have to find three key or indulge in lust. Heroines are not particullary bright nor dumb (even if that's not usually disturbing me so I may have not take care of it) but, as it goes on, they stop reasing well and start finding any lame pretext to get fucked.

On the other hands, I wouldn't recommand it for the RPG part the gameplay mechanics are (voluntarily) almost non existant. You only have to fight againist "bosses" and battles are dulls.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I can play the game but no CG , I already switch to japanese locale after a system restart but still no CG . Is because I didn't extract the RAR file using japanese locale ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
For all peeps having trouble unpacking games and don't want to change locale use this sjisunzip
This issue only appears when zip is used instead of rar or 7z because zip doesn't save japanese letters and scrambles them. Sjisunzip forces (I believe 7zip) to use japanese locale. Worked for me everytime
Also some games require to be run in japanese locale but again I don't want to switch so I use 'LocaleEmulator' and now I have 'run in japanese locale' in rightclick menu

Reactions: MrGhostRider

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Wait, this got a translation? I already played a good amount of it so now I feel like I spoiled myself XD damn

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
For scene "Bukof 1" in chapter 2:
"Talk to lady near anique store, then to Bukof"
Where is he? I searched whole map. Could somebody advise me?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes