4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
For all peeps having trouble unpacking games and don't want to change locale use this sjisunzip
This issue only appears when zip is used instead of rar or 7z because zip doesn't save japanese letters and scrambles them. Sjisunzip forces (I believe 7zip) to use japanese locale. Worked for me everytime
Also some games require to be run in japanese locale but again I don't want to switch so I use 'LocaleEmulator' and now I have 'run in japanese locale' in rightclick menu

You da man..This worked!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Art is so good, except the men...I don't need them to be on the level of the females but a little bet less disgusting would be nice.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Art is so good, except the men...I don't need them to be on the level of the females but a little bet less disgusting would be nice.
Well this is the developers thing, every one of their game has ugly guys in it. Personally I never understood why most corruption games are done with ugly fat man.

Boheme421

May 1, 2017
Not sure if you would like them all as I don't exactly know what please you, but I would recommend :
  • [/URL]
  • Fallen - Makina and the city of ruins
  • Arm devicer
    Can anyone suggest a game like this? Had an absolute awesome time playing it.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Do I have to play this on Japanese locale or just extract it and then go back to English?

I'm asking because I haven't done this for any game so far.

EDIT : I managed to run it just fine. Thanks a lot to AnXBA for the tip. For those having trouble, check out post #169. Cheers :)

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
I'm still not sure why this is tagged as NTR on DLsite when the NTR is just a short part of the game, if it's something tagged on DLsite you would think that tag is a MAJOR part of the game. It's like misleading advertisement, I could accept it if the NTR was just put in the description of the game NOT on the major tags on its DLsite page

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Overall not bad images and corruption, though battles were almost pointless and overall it was mostly a VN that just required you to find the path to open the next scene.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes