4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
While I'm glad Kagura Games is working on this title, that way more people can be exposed to it
I'm also really sad about because they will no doubt have to change Donny's character :(

D

Deleted member 64

While I'm glad Kagura Games is working on this title, that way more people can be exposed to it
I'm also really sad about because they will no doubt have to change Donny's character :(
Donny doesn't have dlc content. So even if they remove him in kagura's version. You still have it in the dlsite version.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone have a save files with access to full CG? Post #83 saves files 9 for gallery room seems to be corrupted. And 6 seems to be missing way too many scene.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
The game won't even start (win 8 x64) for me.

Used the second "bug fix" to extract the game through winrar but the game won't start, tried to add the regular options to the exe (admin, compatibility modes) but nothing seems to work.

Did anyone have the same issue or can help ?

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
The game won't even start (win 8 x64) for me.

Used the second "bug fix" to extract the game through winrar but the game won't start, tried to add the regular options to the exe (admin, compatibility modes) but nothing seems to work.

Did anyone have the same issue or can help ?
Did you download and instal RPG MAKER MV ???

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Did you download and instal RPG MAKER MV ???
Yes, i have them all installed along with the RTP and played multiple RPGMaker games from all different generation engines.

I don't think it's my antivirus either (AVAST) as i disabled it for 10 minutes, just to check.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Yes, i have them all installed along with the RTP and played multiple RPGMaker games from all different generation engines.

I don't think it's my antivirus either (AVAST) as i disabled it for 10 minutes, just to check.
Did you try change locale language to japansese ??

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
No, i tried the second fix, as said, i already ran some games which needed Japanese locale using various tricks like switching DLL or else, it's usually enough.

About jap locale, it's too much of a hassle to get back to the original language settings (and it's probably somethiong else as i have a different problem as everyone else, apparently)

So, am i the only one who can't run the game ?

With or without the second fix, the game won't run at all.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
No, i tried the second fix, as said, i already ran some games which needed Japanese locale using various tricks like switching DLL or else, it's usually enough.

About jap locale, it's too much of a hassle to get back to the original language settings (and it's probably somethiong else as i have a different problem as everyone else, apparently)

So, am i the only one who can't run the game ?

With or without the second fix, the game won't run at all.
Try on ulmf forum maybe there you will find a solution

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes