4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Can someone please upload saves from each chapter before all the side stuff you can do related to the given chapter?

SGGG

May 9, 2020
People who would like to play in German I sacrificed my 2 weeks of free time to make this happen. The German translated is 90% readable, but I later improve the line shifts etc. I have to say myself that there were quite a few texts when I accepted it. Which I have 70% corrected. I will process the rest after weeks. Until then, you could play it. So far, no mistake had been made during the game.

Have fun with it! ;)

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
I just realized it's no longer on dlsite. Anyone know why?
That is in interesting observation. An English translation of some sort was available from DL at one point in time:

And the original Japanese is still there:

May 29, 2018
is this the same with ver v.2.0?

the 2.0 say got 20cg and fixed in 2.01
  • ver2.01 18/11/11
    不具合修正を行いました。
    詳細は同梱のテキストを参照下さい。
  • 2018年11月11日内容追加Ver2.00 追加アップデート
    基本CG20枚 Hシーン31追加しました!

VV4NN

Jan 2, 2019
View attachment 363470

Overview:
After successfully slaying a witch, our protagonist Tiina receives a new mission
to investigate a village which has been continuously becoming unsafe, Daram.
As she works on it, she comes to realize that normal
villagers do wrongs getting mixed with other wrongdoers
The story continues, and the witch that was supposedly defeated appears
Thread Updated: 2019-08-05
Release Date: 2019-08-02
Developer/Publisher: shinachiku-castella / Kagura Games
Censorship: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Store: , ,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Thanks to zangetsu3223 for sharing.

View attachment 363455 View attachment 363456 View attachment 363457 View attachment 363458 View attachment 363459 View attachment 363460 View attachment 363461 View attachment 363462 View attachment 363463
However NTR only occur to the loli sub heroine, not for 2 main heroine, and it just a small part of the game. so if you are looking for MAJOR NTR NAAAAH

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
In chapter 7 go to the castle as Cecile and search for the shining spot on the left side of the castle, activate it and there will be a scene where Cecile prepares food for Carla, then go visit Ehrke. Then change to Tina and go visit Ehrke, finally go talk with the guard at the entrance of South Durham as Tina, you should now be able to enter South Durham as Cecile.
I see, i'm stuck bcoz I'm not at chap 7 yet, gosh how silly i am, thx for the info. ^^

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Not super big on dirty/old men but I get that it's supposed to show how low they'll stoop as they're corrupted and lust consumes them.

That said, the game was great. Really can't understate how well the music plays with the cliche, but surprisingly interesting story that's really only a backdrop for the lewd scenes. Not sure who did the translation for this, but it's an A+ job from start to finish which is important for getting a feel of all the heroines. Each girl touches on a different type of niche for heroine while keeping the main corruption theme. It's a brilliant idea and it's executed well.

I'm used to Cecile's type (sweet, clean, ojou that makes excuses to lewd) and her scenes were nice--Tina's type is rare(maximum tsundere, jerk with a heart of gold that gets swept away easy and falls in love hard) but I'm definitely a fan of how they did her. Kagura hits a lot of homeruns and this is one of them for sure. When I get a bit more cash I'll throw some the developer's way in support. It's just a good game. If you haven't yet, try this one out. Can't really say much more than that.

Reactions: thetrenchcoat169

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
the plot is top notch ! but I hope devloper improve art for next update, at least on the same level as makina art. because its such a waste if plot is top notch, but the art is meh.

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
I think there's a bug getting Cecile's side of the Gongo ending. I followed the instructions and went to their den as Cecile for the final scene, but it just triggered Tina's version of the ending instead. Has anyone else gotten Cecile's Gongo ending to work correctly?

Edit: Nevermind, I guess. Slept at the Inn as Cecile again to make sure the day advanced and tried going to the den again, and this time it triggered correctly.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
For anyone looking for more NTR, Shinachiku-Castella has another game by the name of Summer Shattering/Summer Color that focuses exclusively on that.
I oredy play that one, thats japanese language right? I use my six sense to complete the quest but feel nothing because netorare is useless if dont understand what their talking.

Reactions: greenp
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes