4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Mega link is dead, and the other links say they're gonna take four hours to complete a download.
Ah well.

Reactions: crisbr

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
Great art, beautiful environment, engaging story, sexy girls, and great soundtracks. What more can you ask? If it was available for mac :...(

Rhesta

Apr 16, 2019
anyone can help me with cecile in chapter 4? i stuck on it, i dont know where to get the rumours

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
can someone help me with tiina quest on the female alchemist, which is to slay a monster beyond the west forest? I do not understand what did I do wrong

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
can someone help me with tiina quest on the female alchemist, which is to slay a monster beyond the west forest? I do not understand what did I do wrong
What part are you stuck at? you just have to go to the western forest, which is the area where you follow the bandits to in chapter 2. You're gonna find a small dark circle that you have to interact with. It's really easy to miss, took me a good 10 mins to figure it out lmao.

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
anyone can help me with cecile in chapter 4? i stuck on it, i dont know where to get the rumours
Could you give more information? Isn't that chapter the Forest inn one? If it is you gotta go to the Inn located near the western forest. just go north from the western forest and you'll find it

frozenjack

Dec 8, 2019
I was very surprised of how good the last area theme and final boss theme are. It's most likely they probably won't release the OST of this game...

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I really enjoyed Tiina and Makina game style, they really are the same for me only different art design. Any similar games like these?

Rhesta

Apr 16, 2019
Could you give more information? Isn't that chapter the Forest inn one? If it is you gotta go to the Inn located near the western forest. just go north from the western forest and you'll find it
I already go there, but she said she doesnt need business there. This quest about hint said that she need to hear rumours. And i dont know how to get the rumours

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Tina_ Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison v1.02 20-01-2020 23_46_20.png ok so can someone share their full save please. I only had the last chapter to play and i didn't save anywhere before but there when i tried to save this happened and since their is no rollback option I was forced to close the game and you can imagine what happened afterwards... I will have to play from chapter 4.... So a full save would be much appreciated. Thanx.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hello everyone,
can anyone tell me how I am doing with the 5 event for Tina in chapter 6? I had the 4 event with the guy from the shop, I'm always being sent out of the underground, I can't get any further, I can't sneak into the Brothel with Cecile and how do I get the blue events?

Thanks for your help.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I didn't get a prompt saying Carla was injured. When I picked Cecille, the game just told me her high corruption level. Does that prevent me from getting the scene? What triggers the yellow star to show up since nothing happens when I go there.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes