4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
i've played this game before and i put my old saves in the new update and the thing is that loading the old saves doesn't work the sprites get glitchy and missing but it does keep my sex scenes i did unlocked, so the only way for me to get the new ones is to start from the beginning.
i was wondering if theres other way or at least a cheat to get max lust? the early chapters are such a bother..
also wtf is flashy man ending? how do i get it? i want to unlock the new erkhe scenes but i dont understand what it means, ''complete all sidequests'' is like all sex scenes? the game also mentioned i could do any sidequest, but i still will need lust right? and what it means by ''look at the details''

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018
i've played this game before and i put my old saves in the new update and the thing is that loading the old saves doesn't work the sprites get glitchy and missing but it does keep my sex scenes i did unlocked, so the only way for me to get the new ones is to start from the beginning.
i was wondering if theres other way or at least a cheat to get max lust? the early chapters are such a bother..
also wtf is flashy man ending? how do i get it? i want to unlock the new erkhe scenes but i dont understand what it means, ''complete all sidequests'' is like all sex scenes? the game also mentioned i could do any sidequest, but i still will need lust right? and what it means by ''look at the details''
The "Flashy Man" ending is a Erkhe quest chain that unlocks once you beat the game. It's a side story that shows up on the main menu.

letan

May 4, 2017
i'm stuck at cecile, she cannot pass the gatekeeper how can i sneaking into the southern part of town part ?
i'm at chapter 7 now and i 've unlock 99% of tina , but i cannot make cecile sneak into the southern part

Last edited:

zzki9lerzz

Sep 21, 2017
After mystery client 4 : go to male client's room : stuck there, i come to this shopkeeper room and see nothing.
Odd man 1 : sneak into Achim's brothel in southern Durham, how to through the gatekeeper as Cecile ? Pls help im stuck

Avitioc

Sep 2, 2017
After mystery client 4 : go to male client's room : stuck there, i come to this shopkeeper room and see nothing.
Odd man 1 : sneak into Achim's brothel in southern Durham, how to through the gatekeeper as Cecile ? Pls help im stuck
Mystery Client 5: Talk to Sancho (repeat if you have to).
Odd Man 1: Give gatekeeper Celine's stew as Tina in Chapter 7.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I know this might be a lot to ask, but does anyone have a save when Tina just starts with the anonymous salon quest? I played with first version but now I don't want to restart again in newer version. Thanks a lot!

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
what to do next after Cecile finishes her brothel job, said sth about Tina next but whenever I come back as Tina to brothel she just says to go back to castle

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes