4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Bro, Steam Eng version 1.02 is the same as Japanese version 2.0. The game is complete. He's working on his new game now.
I went to google the author's name - shinachiku-castella , tried a few links including his twitter but nothing much on his new game. Do you perhaps know what it be about ? Even better if you can provide a link if there is one

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
guys i got an apk ver of this can someone check and see if it fully functions properly?(feelin lazy to fully play dis)

Jan 7, 2018
where i can get celine's stew?
You get this item after visiting carla in chapter 7. To visit her, go to the castle (same map that has the blue star teleport) far left, near the "kitcher" door. You should see a animated "yellow" star on the ground to trigger the visit. Need to be as Cecile.

#zekb

Jan 13, 2019
can't find Secret 8 public opinion of Cecile has changed
[EDIT] found it, it's the red haired kid in front of the castle, not in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoru13

Brook09

May 26, 2019
how do i find tina secret 1 have all requirements fulfilled but cant find the place to trigger the event

#zekb

Jan 13, 2019
How many extra scenes? Worth a replay?
Replayability depends on you. There are some good scenes and others depend on what you like. It has good story that hit me in the feels. The extra scenes are in the red border at the bottom, and what you see is half of the gallery room.

Reactions: kagome999

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
what make it ntr ?
The loli has a little side-story where she gets a little shota love interest. It's not not much and it doesn't involve the two main girls and it only for loli but it's there. I suppose it's just the obligatory NTR since NTR is this author's specialty.

Reactions: NewQueen

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
The loli has a little side-story where she gets a little shota love interest. It's not not much and it doesn't involve the two main girls and it only for loli but it's there. I suppose it's just the obligatory NTR since NTR is this author's specialty.
i see okey~

sweez

May 25, 2017
Replayability depends on you. There are some good scenes and others depend on what you like. It has good story that hit me in the feels. The extra scenes are in the red border at the bottom, and what you see is half of the gallery room.
Oh I shoulda clarified. When I said extra scenes I meant any new scenes from the updated version. What chapter do the new scenes start?

#zekb

Jan 13, 2019
Oh I shoulda clarified. When I said extra scenes I meant any new scenes from the updated version. What chapter do the new scenes start?
Sorry, I don't know. Kagura does have a discord with dedicated channels for its games. Someone may have an update list.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Holy shit, the ending was unexpectedly incredible. Quite long too. Better than some non-H RPGSs. Play it to the end if you haven't, totally worth it.

Reactions: #zekb

jdsgaara

May 19, 2018
Does anyone know another game like this, with high depravity and corruption, without blackmail and rape of course. I've played all of Kagura Games.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes