4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
is it the last version ?
will the developer add additional content ?
it's already so good

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
is it the last version ?
will the developer add additional content ?
it's already so good
They are working on another game that seems to be near an initial JP release so I doubt we get any more content for this. Check it out

I saw an English comment on their site that seemed to imply Kagura would localize that game too.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
how to sneak in achim brothel as cecil?
i mean she can't even go to the southern durham (Slum durham area) cause the guards won't move

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
how many endings are there in this game?
Lots of bad "fake" endings at end of a lot of corruption paths, but then you get brought back to point before the fake ending. Still running through the low lust path so not sure if different to slut path.

EDIT The main ending same regardless if you go corruption path or just go straight for keys.

Last edited:

LindLind

May 15, 2018
empty bottle inside slime monster? its trigger some event or not?

what a v2 ini recolletion room

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Lots of bad "fake" endings at end of a lot of corruption paths, but then you get brought back to point before the fake ending. Still running through the low lust path so not sure if different to slut path.

EDIT The main ending same regardless if you go corruption path or just go straight for keys.
i see. thanks for the headsup

Jun 11, 2018
Hey, does anyone have a save file from the chapter 3, 4, or 5 with all the scenes completed. I wanted to replay this game, but I fucked up and downloaded version 1.01 instead of 1.02 and found out to late. I now want to try again, but I don't want to have to do the stuff in the beginning all over again. Thanks.

Reactions: Dharak

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone know the triggers for Secret 4 --> always thinking they are being watched and Secret 8 --> public opinion of Cecile has changed?

Edit: Nevermind - they are both back in the castle.

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I just started playing the game, I was wondering do you have to increase there lust or you can complete the game without indulging in any perverted acts as well (something like pure princess ending in melty's quest which can be achieved if she has not done a single lewd act).

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes